36 Plane Cafe

Plane Cafe

Posted on January 16, 2008 by

Russian bar in the plane 1

A strange looking bar can be found on Russian “Don” highway. In it’s decoration the details of old Russian plane were used. They are connected with the rest of the building so that people can sit inside the plane too. For sure it attracts a lot of passers-by to take some photos and to visit it afterwards.

Russian bar in the plane 2

Russian bar in the plane 3

36 Responses to “Plane Cafe”

• Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

Dear site admin,

Please stop spending website profits on beer and belly-dancing girls, and use it to do maintenance here and fix the “reply” feature.

Yours in effective technology,
      M. Ahmadinejad

1. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

This “bar” is in fact a building used by Russian mafia and state security organization. Inside the airplane fuselage and downstairs in the building is cafe/bar with over 100 varieties of vodka and a small Seattle’s Best coffee franchise (pre-emptive strike against territorial expansion by Starbucks).

Upstairs rooms are used for entertaining VIPs with expensive belly-dancing girls. The white Russian girls are not so flexible and cannot do the dance so well, so I flew in to demonstrate flexibility and proper gyration and undulation of the hips. Later I met Lukashenko for drinks and a little private dancing in the airplane, and we pretended to be in the “mile-high club.”

Overall, a nice place, but no Wi-Fi access in the coffee shop.

• Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

You do not have to be so nasty about it, but yes I do love a Jewish girl but please keep my secret and do not tell the mullahs and imams or they will take me to public square for whipping. Also I like to keep my options open with Lukashenko, and he gets a big jealousy when I see other people.

2. america says:

This bar no longer exists.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

3. rogatek says:

in Poland we have cafe/restaurant, that whole is inside the plane, you sit in plane seats, etc. ;)

• Paulina says:

=> rogatek

Serio? W którym mieście? ;)

• rogatek says:

Strumień, przy drodze Katowice-Wisła

• Tolein says:

Also, there is one restaurant-plane (I believe it orgins from Russia, or at least it was designed by USSR engineers), somewhere on a way from Warsaw to Nidzica (at least I remember to see it, years ago on a trip).

• Paulina says:

I didn’t know that. Thanks ;)

Btw, you’re Polish?

• Tolein says:

Indeed I am.
            You can find me on 3986032GG.
            Also, I believe, you could find plenty of my idiocy spread widely across the internet. Just use your google.

• Paulina says:

W takim razie Twoją znajomość języka angielskiego oceniam jako bardzo dobrą :).

I pozdrawiam rodaka :D

• Tolein says:

Dzięki.

Ale żeby było trzeba znać angielski, żeby pośmiać się z Ruskich… nie wydaje Ci się to lekką przesadą? :D

• Paulina says:

Hmm…

Po pierwsze, nie zajrzałam tu żeby śmiać się z Rosjan. Kiedyś pewien Rosjanin na swoim blogu wkleił zdjęcia z tego bloga i podał link do “English Russia”. W ten sposób tutaj trafiłam. Od dawna zresztą tu nie zaglądam.

Po drugie, znam trochę j.rosyjski, więc angielskiego akurat nie muszę znać.

Po trzecie, w polskim internecie na pewno są miejsca gdzie możesz pośmiać się z “Ruskich” po polsku, jeśli odczuwasz taką potrzebę.

• Tolein says:

Życzę spokojnej, równie przewrażliwionej nocy, pełnej nieporozumień i pochopnych ocen.

Pozdrawiam,

Krzysztof “Tolein” Przygudzki

4. Richard S. says:

I would like to see interior photos…

5. Peter says:

In Zurich there is an other bar in a Russian plain. It is
    Runway 34

6. John from Kansas says:

Not a bad retirement for old grandpa Antonov.

7. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

Yes I do love a Jewish girl but please keep my secret and do not tell the mullahs and imams or they will take me to public square for whipping. Also I like to keep my options open with Lukashenko, and he gets a big jealousy when I see other people. Shhhhhh.

8. Jane Fonda says:

Kimmy! Where have you been, lover?

Are you excited about the upcoming election in the US? We can get Hillary elected. She will reappoint Madeleine Albright as Secretary of State and send her back to North Korea with another basketball for you! I will come too and we can catch up on old times in the fight for . . . ohhh, whatever it was we were fighting for.

How’s your supply of hair gel holding up (oops, no pun intended)? I’ll bring you some, along with a new pair of platform shoes and some belly-rub cream.

Hugs and kisses.

From a Commie cheerleader to a REAL Comie leader,
    “Hanoi” Jane

9. Bishop Brennan says:

Isn’t homosexuality illegal in the Islamic Republic of Iran?

10. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

As I stated in my much-publicized and well-received speech at the decadent Columbia University in New York City–we have no homosexuals in Iran.

11. Mr T says:

Sucka you crazy! I ain’t gettin’ on no plane Hannibal!

12. John from Kansas says:

Give him his ticket Murdock.

13. Joshua says:

This inexpensive roadside cafe on a line Moscow – Rostov. I recently drank there coffee…

14. Greg says:

There is a restaurant (or cake shop, can’t remember) in Abda, Hungary where an IL-18 is built in the building the same way. There used to be another cafe onboard the aeroplane, I’ve been there about 14-15 years ago, I believe it is still there.

15. Madelyn Cox says:

my family is really interested in Coffee Franchise like Starbucks. we are still saving money for the franchise cost.”,;

16. my family is really interested in Coffee Franchise like Starbucks. we are still saving money for the franchise cost.'::

17. David Harris says:

my mom has a coffe franchise near seattle and she earns a lot from it-.,

18. i would like to put up a coffee franchise in our area coz people here love to sip coffe-‘,