24 Beer Fire Extinguisher

Beer Fire Extinguisher

Posted on January 16, 2008 by

Russian beer 1

There are many strange drinks can be bought in Russia, like a vodka in a plastic bag or vodka in AK-47 shaped glass bottle or even as weird as triple core CPU vodka, if you haven’t seen them yet, click on the links to see.

Today we discovered something new. It’s not a vodka but a beer this time. This beer is called “The Fire Extinguisher”. After a short inspection of the bottle there can be found a step-by-step instructions of use, and well, it really can be used according to them to fight with some small fires, look other pictures to see how.

Russian beer 2

1. Open the bottle and start drinking.
2. Wait 20 minutes.
3. You now can fight some fire.

Russian beer 3

24 Responses to “Beer Fire Extinguisher”

1. adagio1723 says:

PERVJY!!!!

2. owned says:

dang, I drunk this beer ..

It was like a super hit in Latvia few years ago ..

3. John from Kansas says:

Funny!

4. Kim Jong Il says:

Great post! I’d rove to get some of these fire extinguishers!

5. Lupe Gonzales says:

This is the drink of el Diablo–the Devil!

6. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

I like these fiery red bottles. I think they would make nice colorful Molotov cocktails, showing much more creativity and style than the same old plain glass bottle. I think it would offer an explosion of color against the backdrop of the drab olive green of an armored vehicle.

I would like to order a shipment of these, please, for my friends in Hezb’ Allah and Hamas. Can you ship them to Lebanon for me? I will take care of ground transportation.

Yours in colorful chaos,
    M. Ahmadinejad

7. leonardo217 says:

Being a Canadian, it would be a cold day in hell before Id douse any flames with beer. SACRILEGE!! I’d drink the beer first, and then pee in the flames.

8. Ivan Mikhailov says:

It’s funny but beer was used in first _real_ extinguishers, too. Fire brigades added beer to water in their cans while driving to the place of fire and vibration of vehicle on stone-paved road resulted in strong foam in cans. Unlike plain water that simply drops down, this foam sticked to hot surfaces and blocked fire.

• Piesces says:

Should be smelling real nice.

You know, people do that in sauna. I mean not the real Finnish sauna (dry, +100C over), but the rural type “Russian” bath “sauna” (moist, around +40).

If you pour beer instead of water on the hot rocks, it give a wonderful aroma plus the steam.

9. obolon is ukranian beer, not russian or estonian ;)

10. Beerman says:

Its ukrainian beer, not russian.

11. Fukiku says:

Well, you can do it in a finnish sauna also, but then You can’t pour beer on the rocks, but You have to mix it with water, very little beer, lots of water and voila!

If You overdo it with the beer, the sauna is going to smell like burning for the rest of the night.

12. D says:

It’s not Russian, but Ukrainian! :)

13. Not Moscow! says:

It was made by Obolon especially for the Baltic market some 4-5 years ago. Only a little was sold in Ukrain. We had a commercial with the guys peeing into the bonfire.
    Instructions in the first picture are in Russian and Estonian – nobody has written that the beer is Russian or Estonian.

14. tarvi says:

i wouldn’t recommend that bear. it tastes awful. it’s the kind of beer bums would drink. yup.

15. [...] of a good reason to not drink. Here’s another good reason to drink – the beer fire extinguisher: http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=1728 — Bedside manners are no substitute for the right [...]

16. Marius says:

First – Obolon is a beer from ukrain, not literally Russia. Theis bottle must be bought from Estonia (because the text is in estonian and russian) and third – it was a) funny b) really tasty beer. Sad, they don´t sell it here in Estonia anymore. They do sell other Obolon beers and i can Say Russian beers (and Ukrainan beers) are really good !

17. Tylenol. says:

Tylenol 500….

Snorting tylenol pm. Tylenol 3. Tylenol murders. Tylenol overdose….

18. glass bottle says:

Glass Bottle distributor is specialized in producing various glass bottle ,Wine Glass Bottle, Drink Glass Bottle and other types Glass Bottle. Various Glass Bottle have high quality and excellent quality.
    I absolutely adore your site! You aggressive me as able-bodied as all the others actuality and your broiled PS is absolutely nice. Thank you for afflatus and accumulate up the acceptable work

19. Nina says:

Leave it to the Russians to come up with something like this. Nina

20. Leann Lacoss says:

I have glanced at a number of your current entries and I had been wondering if you wanted to swap website links? I am often searching to switch links with websites about similar subject matter! I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

21. [...] Year Postcards nbspnbspRussian Road Police VodkanbspnbspVodka And Yoga 2. Walking on Fire nbspnbspBeer Fire Extinguisher nbspnbspFaces of SportnbspnbspRussian Banya nbspnbspFarewell Bell 2010 nbspnbspThe United Colors of [...]

22. [...] more of English Russia: nbspnbspBeer Fire Extinguisher nbspnbspReanimated With Beer nbspnbspVodka Now and [...]

23. [...] more of English Russia: nbspnbspBeer Fire Extinguisher nbspnbspReanimated With Beer nbspnbspVodka Now and [...]