29 A Driving Class

A Driving Class

Posted on December 25, 2007 by

russian driving class 1

This driving class in one of Russian schools went wrong. That concrete fence though seems to be not so tough against Lada car.

russian driving class 2

russian driving class 3

29 Responses to “A Driving Class”

1. Texas1 says:

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

2. Chuck-E-Cheese says:

Lada’s are made of steel no? Concrete weak, very weak. Oh ya, FIRST!!!

• Yolk(a) says:

They are made of environmentally friendly grade of cast iron. Actually, the domestic trade name for Lada is “Samovar”. Also executive class option is available, named “U’bany Samovar”.

3. Rodriguez_66_rus says:

Armor Ladas forever!!!)))
    Happy New Year 2008 and Merry Christmas!

4. Elbereth says:

Third!! :>

Merry christmas

5. Elbereth says:

Third :>

Merry christmas!

Ladas ARE made of steel..

6. Alex Dorret says:

Photoshop. It is impossible to drive through reinforced concrete fence without damaging front bumper and scratching the paint. Even on Lada ))

7. Texas1 says:

Maybe aluminized steel but not cast iron.

8. dungeonbrownies says:

damn, thety cut corners and just fake-cement and mortar-panelled over a wire or wood or hollow fence

9. commonman092 says:

It wouldn’t surprise me about the damage that Lada recieved crashing into that wall.

Kinda reminds me of a story of how when my russian girlfriend who was driving me, and her father to the motor registry office, we got there and there was a Lada Riva, which is very unusual considering that Lada Riva’s were never sold in Australia, only the Samara and the Niva were sold. Anyway the instructor was in the Lada and there was this young woman driving the car and she stopped the car and she must of put her foot on the accelerator instead of the brake, because it went forward and crashed into the office, and you could see the front of the car when you went inside, and the thing was there was hardly any damage.

10. commonman092 says:

The typical thing you’ll see at your local motor registry office.

11. Spore Forum says:

You drive like a drunk girl!

Soviet!

12. don juan says:

FIRST!!!!

Photoshop!!!!

13. Pavel says:

That wall is plaster.
    My car would rip the lada in half.

14. Greg says:

Impressive. Almost all cars they sell here in the USA would have been totally destroyed as they have almost nothing under the plastic front bumper.

15. I’m glad most of my driving lessons don’t end up like that but I think it’s very impressive that there’s so little damage to the car.

16. Carlo says:

I have a 27 years old Lada, and if i cant be sure my car cant go trough that concrete wall, i am sure my car will have less damage than any other damned car in the world!.
    By the way, two days ago I have drove it more than 1000 km through the desert, he,he. Long live to the Lada !

17. Aiwan says:

A concrete fence in Butovo, Moscow. I’ve seen it. Nothern Butovo. Bliiiin, i thought it is something familiar but i can’t realise. This accident was before new year.

18. Aaagh the Lada what a geat little motor!

19. Amazing pictures, But i like a picture wall inside the tree.
    These all damage cars are sent to USA and rebuilt.
    Accidents has to be done with the wrong driving. So that peoples who going for driving first of all taking good driving classes from driving schools and learn about traffic rules and regulations.

20. excellent knowledge thanks for discussing, hope you had a fantastic new year.

21. Nita Ouk says:

good information thanks for sharing, hope you had a good new year.

22. This is a very exciting post, I was looking for this knowledge. Just so you know I found your web site when I was looking around for blogs like mine, so please check out my site sometime and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.