44 Too Much Girls for a Car

Too Much Girls for a Car

Posted on December 11, 2007 by

20 russian girls in oka car 1

This is OKA, the smallest Russian car. What do you think, how much Russian girls can fit inside? Three? Five? Maybe ten? The answer is below and it’s far more than ten:

20 russian girls in oka car 2

20 russian girls in oka car 3

44 Responses to “Too Much Girls for a Car”

1. ferdz says:

Isn’t that the old Ford fiesta?

2. can you says:

eat it?

3. Richard S. says:

Nevermind the car, I like the girl}:)

• Vodka drinking master says:

Hell yeah, I’d love to be in the middle of that car. Oh, could someone lock the door for me? From the outside, thanks.

4. Willis says:

Lada Oka.

5. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

We have similar game in Iran. Our religious police roam the streets and catch the girls who try to look sexy with the neck or ankle skin showing. They are brought to the jail where we see how many we can fit into one cell.

Such fun! Everyone has the good laugh.

Then girls are beat with stick to give them little purple reminder of not to violate law again.

6. Doc says:

…no, not that way! Your other left! There, yes. Right there! Oh yah, life is good. :) I told you girls, if you let me in first, no one would ever know!…

(wakes up from a deep sleep)

Aww man!

7. willy vandersteen says:

this is not in Russia. It is in Belgium
    this was our annually ‘stopte gij zovele moglijk meiskes in uwen otooh’ (put as many girls in your car as possible) party at the zaventem festival

• Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

My friend, I remember those very sexy girls, because I was also at this zaventern festival!

I was the guy sitting in the booth selling platform shoes, face cream, Tupperware dishes, and suicide-bomber instruction manuals.

Did you see me?

• Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

Sorry my friend but yes I heard you but you know you were very rude to speak to me while I was busy making the sale on a full set of dishes and two bottles of face cream.

I have to make the money because explosives and disposable cellular phones to avoid the Interpol tracking is very expensive. Plus, I needed some extra money to renew my subscription to Martha Stewart Living.

• Sjef says:

Waarom houde gij uwen ranzige muil niet gesloten, onbenul. Er komt niets dan stinkende lucht uit. Lucht die hardwerkende mensen beter gebruiken kunnen.

• too muchvodka says:

Gebruikte gij stinkende lucht om hard te werken? BWaake vies (da werken, bedoel ik, doe liever gelijk de Walekoppen).

8. Bishop Brennan says:

Looks very much like a Lancia Y10. Probably used the same metal too!

9. Mexico1 says:

This looks like Yugo.

10. Tsar says:

Yeah, all pretty gals, who can speak 5 languages and good in bed, LOL

11. Tsar says:

I really like the ass in the last pic, . . . mmm, did they strip clothes off on the ground?

12. Tsar says:

I really love the ass in the last pic. . .mmm, did they strip clothes off on the ground?

13. joe from Newfoudland says:

I count 15? Women in that car.

14. illlich says:

You could fit more in the car if they were naked.

Might be worth trying.

15. Mexico1 says:

You get 10 more russia girls in if you tell them free bottle of vodka in back seat.

16. snuggles says:

I agree.

17. Groundskeeper Willie says:

‘at’s nivir a ford fiesty. You Americans are spikin’ aboot stuff ye dinn’ae ken nuthin’ aboot as per usual.

Onywise, onybdy ken fit the answer is? I cann’ae work it oot like.

18. lisa marton says:

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Boo says:

Notice the bricks under the sills of the OKA? Do they not trust the suspension? Whenever I have 15 Russian girls in my Renault5 it will happily drive around without breaking anything!
    ;o)

20. Boner says:

Check out the girl’s behind visible through the passenger window. Nice.

21. O tabajara says:

Can I have the car? Full of russian girls? :)

22. Jason says:

Previet(Hi)girls,I need a ride in your Yugo look a like machina(car)so I can buy some pevo(beer)and vinor(wine)for our party in Mockba(Moscow)tonight.

23. Jason says:

The girl in the green skirt is a crazy partyer.She wants to drink vodka with me in her datcha and play russian roulet in her banya.

24. Bill says:

I want to have sex with all these Russian women!

25. Jerry says:

show nude preteen guys & gals

26. Der Panda des Ostens? VAZ-1111, auch Oka genannt…

Schon cool so ein OKA :cool:

27. tada says:

The Lada Oka was originally the Daihatsu Cuore from Japan.