51 Another Truck Without a Wheel

Another Truck Without a Wheel

Posted on December 10, 2007 by

truck without a wheel in Russia 1

So yet another one. Now in Ukraine. Is it getting like cool among truckers to drive without one wheel in some parts of Russia? Like, you know, "I am so tough so I can go without one wheel, don't even try to mess with me?"

truck without a wheel in Russia 2

truck without a wheel in Russia 3

More from our network:

51 Responses to “Another Truck Without a Wheel”

1. Igor's boss says:

This is the truck Igor uses to haul nuclear waste. He is shy, so please, no more photos.

2. Tim says:

Missing front wheel and looks like a broken rear spring on the other side.

3. numb says:

I wonder if the missing tire is hanged at the back to provide deliberate off-balance for better one-wheel handling.

4. Groundskeeper Willie says:

‘at’s one mad trucker i wa be lookin’ at funny, ken?

5. Visitor says:

The cargo must be delivered. :)

6. Boris Abramov says:

Surely the truck would be stopped by the next DPS officer? I dread to think if this is actually legal in Ukraine..

7. kamagurka says:

this is not in Russia.
    It is in Belgium.
    It is actually the Brussels-highway ring

8. Looks like a recent accident knocked the other wheel clean off.

9. Jeff Foxworthy says:

This brings back fond memories of when I bought my first new home and had to take the wheels off of it.

10. russian says:

All “TATRA” trucks can be driven without one front wheel, that`s how they were designed. No sensation here.

11. scrubby says:

This can not be done, it’s pure photoshop trickety! (or maybe neopaint trickety, or even corel trickety?)

12. Jimmy Hoffa Jr. says:

This is a sad commentary on the trucking industry in Russia and Ukraine.Truckers are removing wheels to get the axel grease because they have unavailable to them the “Tiger Brand”anal lube that comes from Shanghai. I doubt that mere counceling will help them change their unusual habits. I must advise against the purchase of the “Tiger Brand”condoms from P.R.C. because they are mostly “recycled”, used one or more times and repackaged.

• Ukrainian mafia boss says:

Stay out of Ukrainian transport business, Hoffa Junior, or we put you in same “special place” with your father.

And yes, we know about problems with Tiger Brand lube. We like it because the all-natural animal ingredient is “stain-free,” but is too much expensive.

13. Wax_On_Whacks_Off says:

In Soviet Russia, the wheel drives you!

14. Bishop Brennan says:

I reckon what happened here is that the wheel bearings went belly up and the wheel and hub came off at some point.

I wouldn’t take a hard right-hand turn at speed if I were him!

15. snuggles says:

I agree

16. BUtch says:

It means “I’m too dumb to change a tire.”

17. John from Kansas says:

Yes, that would normally be the case for at least one wheel, but there doesn’t seem to be any fluid around the wheel cylinder. It looks like the front ends of the brake shoes are held together against the cylinder with something. Or he may be limping home using just the emergency brake.

18. Varadinum says:

That`s very hilarious

19. chicken says:

Men and vehicles are a silly combination, bit like curry and icecream

20. John from Kansas says:

Now you tell me. After all that wasted hydraulic fluid.

21. maxD says:

This doesn’t look like a drumbrake to me. Probably disk or airbrakes.

• Lilja says:

They are S-cam drumbrakes and also its a pneumatic system so itll still brake fine on the other wheels. the wheelhub is also missing so my best guess would be that the locking screw that locks the hub in place has fallen off and he dropped the whole wheel with the hub and everything :P

22. Vlad from soviet russia says:

Norman

23. ron says:

air brakes can be shut off easily,you just disconnect and plug the line to that wheel. that truck is rough looking,i will guess that the wheelbearings froze and galded on that hub and ruined it,guy doesnt have the money to fix it.the spare wheel looks like the center of the rim is damaged; along with the fender damage,safe to say he ran it until it came off. at least the bed is empty.

24. Mo says:

It’s a Czech truck, a Tatra 815.

25. Maxwell says:

Most helpful site and information The problem is that there are new low-cost carriers coming in dropping out all the time, and existing ones keep changing their schedules.

26. Ivan Ivanovaski says:

In Russia, truck drive you!

27. marko 306 says:

Fotografia pochádza z Ruska. Vozidlo sa volá Tatra 815, ktoré sa vyrába v Českej Republike. Tatre sa zlomila poloos, tak vodič nápravu podvesil, aby sa dostal do nejakej dieFlne bez odťahovej služby. Ak má človek potrebné veci, tak oprava nie je náročná. Brzdy sú vzduchové a poškodená náprava sa dá jednoducho odstaviť. Zvyšné brzdy fungujú úplne normálne.

Greetings from Slovakia