58 Russian Office

Russian Office

Posted on October 15, 2007 by

Russian office  1

Some Russian office workers have their own small tricks to hide something….

Russian office  2

Russian office  3

58 Responses to “Russian Office”

1. 23rd!!!

Me usually hides vodka in the glove compartment of my toxic wastes truck when my supervisor come to check my truck.

2. Commander says:

lol

3. Ivan Shmoll says:

I didn’t know they drink fernet in Russia. It tastes nice when mixed with tonic water by the way.

4. lenin says:

this a fake, no one will hide 0.5l vodka in his office, since it is officialy allowed to consume 1.23l per day for each human and also non-lesbians over 14 years old

5. madineg says:

cool. how can i become russian?

6. Richard S. says:

Must be the boss’s office :-)

7. You will need such drink when you learn latest breaking news of secret love child of high-ranking Kremlin leader. Is said to be possible relationship to improve US/Russia relations.

More to follow upon confirmation. Stay tuned.

• Bullwinkle says:

Is it true? Putin had former soviet scientists implant ovaries into butt so he could have baby?

• Russian Media Source says:

My sources cannot confirm this vicious western propaganda. However, if, I repeat, IF, such was true, it confirms the adaptability and ingenuity of former KGB personnel, as well as their willingness to “take one” for the team.

How many CIA, FBI, MI6, or MI5 personnel could perform such a mission? Pffft! Such was the demanding nature of KGB training.

8. Spanky says:

this doesn’t look Russian to me, they don’t hide and have never seen brown Vodka!!!

9. chaosgone says:

Cool. The perfect gift for a office drinker. Just in time for Christmas! :)

10. Dungeonbrownies says:

dont we all have that setup somewhere? in a bible, in a lamp or a vase, a stuffed animal or doll… eeeh… now his coworkers will know fosho

11. Texas1 says:

Are you the Zaf-man?

12. sugar daddy says:

ya segodnya burzhuyem pokazival eto.

odnako popit shtoto nado na rabote, mozh mne tak sdelat? :)

13. mad1982 says:

Cool eheheheh that good to be active & feel warm

14. Dixieland says:

Shhhh…. Don’t tell anyone…. But I keep technical documentation in the binders in my office….

15. The Real Al Gore says:

Tipper and I tried to put vodka in each copy of my book, “An Inconvenient Truth,” in hopes that the alcohol would make people believe what they read.

Unfortunately, my eco friends and supporters said the promotion of vodka supports the use of farmland for potatoes, which could be better used as a nature preserve in which animals may freely copulate.

So, no vodka. Sorry.

From your fried,
    Al “Daddy Earth” Gore

16. Pius Thicknesse says:

I laughed at this one :D

I wonder if anyone’s ever walked by, grabbed that binder and opened it only to find the office worker’s secret stash. I bet it would make for some darned uncomfortable questions from the boss if it were discovered! :)

17. Texas1 says:

I am the real Texas1. The comment posted above was written by an impostor.

18. Romano says:

THIS IS A FAKE THIS IS A FAKE

This pictures are from the Czech Republic, the drink is Fernent, international known under the same name Fernet Branca, herb drink, good for the stomach

19. Texas1 says:

Where is the new content? This post sucked ass!

20. Richard S. says:

OT: Russian mob getting set up for an arrest

21. SNOOP says:

Romano
    You wrong. It’s not a fake. I live in russia, but i’ve never seen Fernet Branca in stores. So at first time i thought it’s fake, too. But then i looked at keyboard. It’s russian! You can clearly see the “Й” letter on a “Q” button.
    What is about Fernet – it could be imported by anyone from Czech.

BTW, russians love Czech and travell there for a hollydays. Some ppl goes there to fix their health. Some ppl(like me), goes there for famous Czech beer.

• Slavyan says:

I am Czech and I can confirm this drink is called Fernet Stock, it comes from the town of Pilsen, Bozkov – also known for its Beer Pilsner Urquell. Some call it ‘lacquer for coffins’ for its dark colour. It is very bitter and mixed with tonic water is known as ‘Beton’. The pictures could have been taken anywhere and I do not think that it matters at all where.

BTW some Czech people (including me) go to Russia for vodka . Russian beer Baltika is also very good – especially 9 :)

22. Chief Historian, Museum of Russian Butt-Kicking says:

Notice to all admirers of Napoleon: Anniversary of the day Russians beat French army into submission.

On October 18, 1812 At Tarutino, the Russian army won its first large scale tactical victory over Napoleon’s invading army.

23. Texas1 says:

The real Texas1 did not write this. This site needs new content!!

24. Texas1 says:

I think the owner of this site died.

25. Hrothgaar says:

I think russian mothers give vodka instead of milk to their babies

26. Big Ben says:

It’s not vodka Old Bear. Put on your thick lenses and look closely. And I have to say, you’ve been mistaken about russian womans. Your mind is injured by comicses…

27. BlSabbatH says:

it’s a famous italian brandy, not vodka.

28. Handy says:

i think that it isn’t russian office photo, couse in pictures is czech drink Fernet Stock, it could be czech office :-)

29. [...] over to EnglishRussia to find [...]

30. Nice article! Thx!

31. Thank you for providing this great blog. Check out mine!

32. zafarad says:

But, where is your mathematical formula?

33. Romano says:

THIS IS A FAKE THIS IS A FAKE

34. zafarad says:

Very well,i understand entire”equation”.why you don`t participate in Nobel contest?you are the mathematical genius.and in last ,forget about the weather condition.dump their asses in city dump! ! ! ! ! !.

35. TobyEsterthase says:

In your formula, you state a=e1. Is that the same as exp(1) or is it e subscript 1? I’m having a hard time getting 37 as an answer.

36. (ARG) Sebastian says:

Well here in Argentina we make some tests too and the same bootle can be inserted 38,37 times before it break

37. Andreas says:

I dont want to be rude or anything but you dont seem to speek English either…

38. Texas1 says:

Hooweee, that Zafarad and that Babushka are too krazy!!!!

39. zafarad says:

No,no.impostor zafarad is try to copy my style.i am just bookworm type guy.but i would say,”what is crooked in nature can`t be straightened by art”! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

40. zafarad says:

Are you English teacher?don`t waist your worthless time in the English grammar.enjoy and let them enjoy………….

41. Babushka says:

You truely ar some disgusting homosexual animal, aren’t you? Like Russian bear who likes entering camp at night – not to eat people – but to take away anal virginity! Filth! YUCK!

How dare you insult me like such a way!