24 Disposable Glasses Go Fences

Disposable Glasses Go Fences

Posted on October 5, 2007 by

disposable plastic glasses in Russian marketing 1

Disposable plastic glasses got their second life as an advertisement media when paired with net fences in Perm city, Russia. More and more places in this city get the glasses with ad slogans, it’s like a graffiti but for a net fence.

disposable plastic glasses in Russian marketing 2

disposable plastic glasses in Russian marketing 3

disposable plastic glasses in Russian marketing 4

disposable plastic glasses in Russian marketing 5

disposable plastic glasses in Russian marketing 6

via pavlix

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

24 Responses to “Disposable Glasses Go Fences”

1. lithuanian says:

I’ve never seen rednecks doing this. Why would they?

2. Kapycta says:

Cool! That looked good.

3. Pacific NW says:

I’ve known many rednecks in my time, but I’ve never seen this done anywhere until now.

4. Pacific NW says:

I think it’s funny that it took you more than 30 seconds per message.

5. David says:

yeah, nothing special. been doing that in Utah since I was born. if that’s not whitebread america, i don’t know what is.

6. jahu says:

I see it in Maryland all the time on several of the overpasses on the interstate near D.C. Never ads selling stuff though, just random phrases. When I played baseball in Jr High we used to spell insults to the other team with cups in the fence at our dugout.

7. Boris Abramov says:

Well….. I’m not sure what the Health and Safety guys would say about that..

8. Texas1 says:

Who keep messing with cynical? Nobody believes he wrote this. Everyone knows it is the impersonator on here.

9. Pros says:

It’s copy and paste

10. bettyboo says:

I see this over the highways all the time too. Usually inane stuff like I love so-and-so or Go some-high school-team-name. Funniest one though – one morning a particular overpass had “God Bless USA” on it, but by later in the day it had changed to “God Bless ASU” (arizona state univ.) Had to laugh at that one.

11. talking beaver says:

well, at least pixelart, for reasonably sized areas.

like people did before VGA or even EGA displays came common…

that can be kinda cool.

12. Russia says:

I do not want to live forever. Sometimes I wish I already would be dead.

13. Swede says:

First the kid who froze to death on a jet plane and now this. Perm is going strong in the media now. From being internationally unknown just weeks ago.

14. fistula says:

как много здесь русских долпоёпов ))))

15. Geo says:

Don’t you mean disposable cups? Glasses are either eyeglasses or glass cups, never plastic cups. Romanian language has a similar issue with glass bottles vs plastic bottles (PETs). Before plastic bottles became commodity the word for glass (the material) was used as a noun for glass bottles. Now people use the same noun for the PET variety even though it’s obviously not correct.

Nice antispam word BTW :D And I love the site!

16. vasya pupkin says:

Факин американ нигеры… сосать!

17. [...] Business Calendar nbspnbspBiggest Russian Chair nbspnbspOld Russian AdsnbspnbspAd Placement nbspnbspDisposable Glasses Go Fences nbspnbspPolice Special DevicenbspnbspRussian IT Calendar Styled to Soviet Posters nbspnbspRussian [...]