19 Three at Once

Three at Once

Posted on September 21, 2007 by

car hit three cars at once in Ukraine 1

It’s like the pool – you hit one car and then goes chain reaction – all the parked cars are hit.

car hit three cars at once in Ukraine 2

19 Responses to “Three at Once”

1. Kris says:

FIRST!!!!My first Time is first time:-)

• destinationPol says:

Oh… get off, would you with your first, it’s a last year thing, writing comment last is the new karusel.

And yeah what’s that obsession with taking photos of car accidents? Have Russians been influenced by film “Crush”, where people get excited when thinking about car accidents?

• just... says:

It’s time to rename this site to ‘English Ukraine’. Alternatively, to adjust Ukraine to Russia and keep the name ‘English Russia’

• just... says:

It’s time to rename this site to ‘English Ukraine’. Alternatively, to annex Ukraine to Russia and keep the name ‘English Russia’

2. Richard S. says:

Last year I was involved in an auto accident when I rear ended a car. The car I hit also hit the car ahead of it, and that car hit another car ahead of it. That was four claims against me!

3. Charlie Lesoine says:

The same thing happened to three parked cars right outside my appartment. A ford expedition plowed into the back of the first one and both were pretty much destroyed. Much worse than those in the picture. The people in the Ford Expedition just got out and ran off.

4. FlyingNationalist says:

Photoshopped. Bears cannot drive.

5. Fry says:

Why drink and drive, when you can smoke and fly…

6. Rico Suave says:

Boris Abramov,

I told you no more sex with horses!

7. Igor Ignatenkov says:

This is what happens when Russians do NOT drink enough Vodka.
    I have been in many crashes, 99.976% of the time its my fault, I normal just give the people I crash into Nuclear rods so they can sell for money and pay the cops bribes of toxic wastes.

8. Sweden Rules says:

Best part is that the perpetrators car is the oldest and ugliest one of them.