19 UAZ Tracked Edition

UAZ Tracked Edition

Posted on September 18, 2007 by

UAZ car with tracks instead of wheels in Russia 1

One Russian farmer got tired to get to his farm always in the way like on the photo above so he decided to replace the wheels with tracks on his Russian UAZ car:

UAZ car with tracks instead of wheels in Russia 1

Now it's for sale and he says that he can satisfy the market with his own version of UAZ, UAZ-Tracked Edition. Probably each farmer dreams of his own small tank.

UAZ car with tracks instead of wheels in Russia 2

19 Responses to “UAZ Tracked Edition”

1. dale says:

crazy Russkis! From the picture it looks like this UAZ has a typical 4 cylinder, 2.0 L gasoline engine. How far and for how long can it go with such a small engine?

2. John from Kansas says:

Ain’t that somethin!

3. Pacific NW says:

Why? so you can sprinkle fairy dust and tupips everywhere, like you people do?

4. Pavel says:

needs an olds 350 or 455. most reliable V8. You know because GM chose the olds block to make the diesel.

5. maxD says:

It would be better if

– people elected a trustworthy, service oriented government
    – paid their taxes to this government, knowing that the money would be invested in something like
    – a healthy infrastructure: i.e. good roads.

But I fear this is sci-fi as far as Russia is involved.

6. [...] Off-road na Rússia.8X8. Modalidade “Pro” do off-road Russo.Esses só atolam se faltar combustível. Dica do Englishrussia e post dedicado à Equipe Off-road da Galileus Filmes. clique aqui para ir no site [...]

7. Xpltivdletd says:

With the right gear ratios, that little 4-holer would get the job done. If the engine is a 2.5 liter that’s about 152½ cubic inches. The ’64 IHC Scout-80 in which I learned how to drive 4×4 had a 152″ 4-holer, officially 80 HP, and a curb-weight of 3150 pounds. It was no race car either but it was geared to get where you had to go. So I’m not laughing, I’m cheering. Best regards.

8. ion says:

actually, for some parts of russia, this kind of “suv” is a very good idea.

9. [...] Więcej: English Russia » UAZ Tracked Edition [...]

10. OldBikr says:

I want one. Converted to diesel would be nice.

11. For that cash you can actually get yourself a pretty decent auto. Cars and trucks offer for sheap less expensive rates at public sale. Take a look at your car out nevertheless..
    . There may be junk also.

12. Hi please forgive my English, I am still learning. I found your article on Google “English Russia » UAZ Tracked Edition” was somewhat close to what I was seeking for, but after scanning through your story I still was not able discover clear answer to my query and this is driving me wild. I love your blog and think it is absolutely handy but I think you could make it even better if you improve your internal website search to make it easier for searchers to find posts within your website. It can be easily done by installing wordpress addon… I think it was called advanced search it has some valuable options like search excerpts, search comments. If you need help about configuring enhanced blog search you can contact me at Swanteck82@aim.com Thank you I hope you have a good day

13. Nihad says:

Kindly request catalouges for UAZ vehicles inorder to choose models
    your fast in replying will be highly appreciated from us