26 The Stuck Tank

The Stuck Tank

Posted on September 17, 2007 by

tank stuck in mud in Russia 1

Yesterday we had some Russian mudding, when people on purpose come out of the good roads to mud. This time those soldiers were moving across some Russian village and even didn’t come out from the good road but also got stuck and

tank stuck in mud in Russia 2

tank stuck in mud in Russia 3

26 Responses to “The Stuck Tank”

1. orknexus says:

—–BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE—–
    Hash: SHA1

==========================================

You bet! ;) Anyone who is not russophile leftist is rightist to you. Just like everyone who was not Communist was Fascist for the USSR. Nothing new. :)

==========================================
    (See http://www.geocities.com/orknexus/signature on how to verify authenticity of this post)
    ==========================================
    —–BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE—–
    Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFG7mGvkPiVsET1jK4RApSPAJ0SdTbB7AnXNWZXbmwmQmqB7bBaogCgyate
    MdNA2124i7+grhbO0G0Z4ro=
    =PdeZ
    —–END PGP SIGNATURE—–

2. FOOLISH...... says:

Spare your rhetoric and speak logic! ! ! !.you all polish,are aggressors on Russian soil.why are you forget your black past?when history took his way and Russians gave their BLESS to polish,and instead of giving thanks you complaining about Russian hospitality…shame on all of you `F o o l i s h`…………………..

• John from Kansas says:

Hello sunshine. How was your weekend?

• 1888 says:

so how should russia be punnished for being so mean to everyone;

• John from Kansas says:

Putin gave the U.S. a free hand in central Asia and look what he got in return; interferance from U.S. funded NGOs and political oposition. Plus a return to cold war propaganda. Everybody does not hate Russia, that position is held by the U.S. unfortunately.

3. Texas1 says:

Great post!

4. Texas1 says:

John from Kansas has never been in North America.

5. Dixieland says:

I don’t think I know anyone from Poland and I have never been to Poland so I can’t discuss your comment. I am sure there are good people there though.

Does anyone else tell Polock jokes or is it only Americans who couldn’t find Poland on a map?

6. Texas1 says:

Poland Rocks!

7. Mugremovil says:

Russia…
    Great people..
    Great Country..

8. Al says:

Those are not Russian tanks, they are Ukrainian. Look at the camo scheme and the reactive armor on the tank that is stuck. The one towing it is an old T-55. This is probably from a training school.

• bobb says:

You are some expert are u… Yes you must be, to call a T-72B mod.1990 with K-5 reactive armor, an “old T-55″ reveals a high level of knowlegde.

The stucked tank is a T-80UM gas turbine tank, late type.

None of those types are used in Ukraine, which uses T-80UD diesel tank, T64B and T72B of old type.

Neither the camouflage of the vehicles (typically russian) nor the one of the men in the 2nd picture (M97 uniform in “flora” pattern, standard russian uniform from 1998 to 2011) are ukrainian, ukraine uses a M88 TtsKO uniform pattern (standard in 1991 sessession to USSR army).

So before posting try be a little more knowledgeable.

9. Justin says:

Boris donnot reply to his comment, please – otherwise he will never stop. I am sure we all know the ture racist and hateful nature of this person by now. You really dont have to prove anything – his words speak for themselves!

10. J.W. Knight says:

I am an American.I trained to fight the USSR in the 1980’s. I do not hate Russians or Poles. I respect your history.Russia stopped both Germany and France. With the help of old man winter.So many lifes were given away defending your home. I can find Poland on the map by the way.

11. orknexus says:

—–BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE—–
    Hash: SHA1

==========================================

I’m a self-important ass who wrongly assumes that people care enough about my random drivel to actually verify my PGP signature.

There’s no identity on the internet, and I was wrong to assume that anything I said had any value in the least.

I’m sorry.

==========================================
    ==========================================
    —–BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE—–
    Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFG7qu2kPiVsET1jK4RAvvqAJ4jMIVxbsVr9oZXs0mDZ6LOXK20rQCeJfvT
    CJ/eB3QtJhA49I73oOaTfJQ=
    =jfrb
    —–END PGP SIGNATURE—–

12. diptroat says:

It is necessary to repeat walk

13. JZ says:

Even tanks can’t take on so much mud… Horay for Russian soil, no enemies will pass!(well actually no one will)

14. Gimp says:

Ah, the infamous Russian mud that plagued Hitler’s Panzer armies so. Just think, during those days, the Mk IV’s were only 20 tons or less. Today’s T-series are of the 40-50 tons range. You would think Russians themselves would know better.

• bobb says:

And ? Russian tanks are the best suited to this kind of shit, but even them can get stuck. It is much easier to recover a 45 tonnes T72/80 than a 62 tonnes abrams…

Ground pressure, track robustness and engine power are not even comparable to a PZ4.

15. [...] nbspnbspAnother Russian Snowmobile nbspnbspFirst SUV EvernbspnbspRussian Cars For Export nbspnbspThe Stuck Tank nbspnbspAmerican Weapons in Russian [...]