28 Rat Attack

Rat Attack

Posted on September 12, 2007 by

Rats attack Russian office 1

So from time to time different office fun photos appears. But this is something special made by Russian guys with the help of many soft rats. At first a scout troop of rats appeared as you can see on the photo above. Look down to see what happened next:

Rats attack Russian office 2

Rats attack Russian office 3

28 Responses to “Rat Attack”

1. freekee says:

They are so cute! I want to do this to my boss’ office!!

2. orknexus says:

ESTONIA 4 ESTONIANS! RUSSIANS AND JEWS OUT!

• Dungeonbrownies says:

I once did a project on estonian culture.
      funky dresses and lots of jellied meat.
      Sauerkraut dishes learnt from nazis and that was pretty much it.
      When it comes to jews…
      be nice.

• Patrick says:

Estonia has some fine beer, good architecture, and stunning countryside.

Centuries of on-and-off foreign occupation has a tendency to destroy your national culture, unfortunately, and that’s what Estonia has suffered.

But if Estonians really want to try acting like Nazis these days, they’ll probably find they’re in for a bit more foreign domination until they start to behave better. But that’s not likely to happen now they’re in the EU. Something for any racist/fascist scumbags anywhere in the EU to bear in mind: you won’t be allowed to get away with it. We know all about you.

• numb says:

Estonians aren’t acting like nazis. It’s just that in russia, everyone who is thought to be against russians, is considered fascistic.

So, estonia was invaded by germany and russia in ww2 and a few months ago they tried to reclaim some of the national culture by relocating the soviet war memorial. I admit, this kind of action can be understood as disrespect to russians, but it had nothing to do with fascism like it’s falsely claimed.

• Boris Abramov says:

Do you really think its about this facking statue? Its about revival of Nazism in forms of Racism, anti-Semitism (as we can cleary from the comments of this Nazi estonian), xenophobia, treatment of ethnic minorities, etc. Why is it so difficult for estonians to admit the faults of their county and do something to improve on them?

• Justin says:

No, of course estonia doesn’t have a problem with racism :)

• orknexus says:

—–BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE—–
      Hash: SHA1

==========================================

ANNOUNCEMENT

I, the originator of orknexus nickname at this website, declare that the comment dated 2007-09-12 15:44:49 under the name of orknexus is a fake posted by unknown imposter as an act of identity theft and disinformation!

The aforementioned posting neither reflects my views nor is in any way related to me.

I condemn both the content of the post and the action of the individual who did this!

/ By the way – I am not even Estonian /
      / By the by the way – Estonia is a nice country and has nothing in common with the wild accusations presented by some here /

And I also will repeat here, the:

STATEMENT

Because of identity theft experienced at this forum, in order to prevent similar abuse in the future I am hereby switching to applying digital PGP signature to my posts.

– From now (2007-09-17 01:36:31) on any post in the name of orknexus shall be considered fake unless proved otherwise by PGP verification.

The procedure for verification is described at: http://www.geocities.com/orknexus/signature.

PGP public key is found at: http://www.geocities.com/orknexus/signature/orknexus_public_key.txt.

Sorry for inconvenience this may cause to readers.

More on the subject:

==========================================
      (See http://www.geocities.com/orknexus/signature on how to verify authenticity of this post)
      ==========================================
      —–BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE—–
      Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFG78lTkPiVsET1jK4RAr08AJ4tiCUe+lLZ+2DYyU4bYeIJJLdmMACdH4JR
      Lc4pyHIa6KpAb0OR/zfaLhI=
      =CNaZ
      —–END PGP SIGNATURE—–

3. LOOK! It’s a bunch of REPUBLICANS! They’re everywhere, even on the floor!

4. This is like “Find Waldo”, except you look for Karl Rove.

5. Richard S. says:

That is cute. A nice joke to pull on my Russian girlfriend…

6. dimon says:

Pure horror!!! Run for your life!!!!

:-)

7. SVD says:

Vote for Obama

8. Anon says:

These rats are from IKEA.

9. Ian says:

We’ve only got the one rat in our house, and it causes enough trouble all by itself.

I mustn’t let it see these pictures.

10. Chicken says:

You can get those rats in ikea store.. I have one, they are really cheap, Ikea also does a bat in the same line

11. RATTUS, from IKEA. We raise mice, and have one by my wife’s side of the bed.

12. illlich says:

are those rats, or “tribbles”?

13. Gavin says:

You can buy those rats very cheap in IKEA, I have a measly 10 or so myself…

I bought them in IKEA Moscow, but I have heard they have IKEA in other places as well ;o)

14. Jennifer says:

Good prank to pull on my dad…

15. bongowongo says:

isimply luv the rrrrratatk i feel like being invaded by russian genius . great intallation just enough lovely cuddly crowd artist absolutely fabulous domestic invasion of the rats.great.

16. Gurtek-singh says:

lots of cute little rats……………..

17. Willard, is that you?