18 Keyboard Fun

Keyboard Fun

Posted on August 31, 2007 by

things made of old keyboards and mouses from Russia 1

We had a man with wooden cell phone last week, now here is a man who makes different things from old keyboards and computer mice.

things made of old keyboards and mouses from Russia 2

things made of old keyboards and mouses from Russia 3

18 Responses to “Keyboard Fun”

1. John from Kansas says:

Cool constructions.

2. heyyoucanchangeyourname says:

This guy has way too much time on his hands, but that’s a good thing :P

3. Jay says:

Awesome bracelet. I’m gonna make one.

4. Igor says:

Nerds only.
    I make thing and jewlery out of my truck parts. I don’t know if Igors truck needs these parts like, Oil filter, break cable, intercolder, TWO axles, I mean two? i didn’t now I could afford that much for my big truck

5. Boris says:

Such a waste of time, how about making these things actually work instead of being decorations? Now that requires skill!

6. Gurtek-singh says:

very constructive work………..
    like it……………

7. Whisper says:

Its very nice works

8. christian louboutin says:

one day i went shopping outside ,and in an ed hardy store,I found some kinds of ed hardy i love most。they are: christian louboutin shoe boots christian louboutin shoe boots christian louboutin ankle
    boots
    christian louboutin ankle boots christian louboutin peep toe christian louboutin peep toe christian louboutin babel boots christian louboutin babel boots christian louboutin miss
    marple
    christian louboutin miss marple christian louboutin mary janes christian louboutin mary janes qwe

9. baisez says:

Comfortabl y, the article is in reality the freshest on this worthw hile topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. Just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the great lucidity in your writing. I will right away grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise!

10. Hey, This is a superb thread. I found you on google. Keep up the work.

11. Laptops will revolutionize the country when they are accessible to everyone financially. Think of every man and women, having a personal laptop.

12. clfashion says:

newchristian louboutin Our Christian Louboutin Eshop is dedicated to providing the best and newest Christianlouboutin shoes, Jimmy Choo Handbags ,Manolo Blahnik High Heels, Marc Jacobs shoes and Yves Saint Laurent Shoes at a fraction of the cost.

13. I was surprised , I’m gonna make one.

14. This work is very grate,constructive work like it i like it !!