37 A Story of One Bench

A Story of One Bench

Posted on August 27, 2007 by

a one day of a bench in Moscow park 1

This is a one day of a random bench in Moscow park. People come and go and bench hosts them all…

See also: Street Dating

a one day of a bench in Moscow park 39

a one day of a bench in Moscow park 40

a one day of a bench in Moscow park 41

a one day of a bench in Moscow park 42

a one day of a bench in Moscow park 43

submitted by Yuri

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts.

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

37 Responses to “A Story of One Bench”

1. zafarad says:

FIRST of all i like these pics.they are enjoing their best moments.God bless them.

• Washington says:

This must be first positive comment from MaxD.

MaxD,

You comments tend to be quite informative, but for some reason they always end up quite negative and pessimistic. And I really want to understand why? Is it because you are a pessimist by nature? Is it because you are going through depression, or having some domestic problems?

Perhaps if you told us all your problems, we could understand you better, or even could help in some way. What’s the matter, buddy? Life is so wonderful. Why can’t you just enjoy it while its still here? Come on, don’t be shy, tell me your problem – I won’t judge. If that is too difficult for you, I know a wonderful doctor who has helped many people going through similar problematic circumstances. Come on maxD, open up. I just want to help :)

2. Paglief says:

Excellent pictures. Real people living real lives.

3. Yasha says:

no pics by night? :)

4. Gabriel says:

What a fascinating series of lives in Moscow…all on one bench…Muscovites appear very attractive (mainly) in these photos…I must say that I find the blog most interesting and I shall be bookmarking it for further visits.

I hope some of your readers will visit my blog ‘An Unrepentant Communist’..

Greetings to you all from County Kerry in Ireland

5. KGB says:

Devchenki modnie

6. baria from the hell says:

They are real Muscovites or just acting as their ancestors in soviet times?by the order of local committee.if Stalin alive,he might be mad today. and i must kill them and wipe out their villages………..

7. alioniode says:

I read somewhere else,that Russian population going downwards and their rate of birth is so alarming.when i saw these pics i must say that at least in Moscow there is 6 ladies to every single man.how nasty proportion.

8. Texas1 says:

I would like to publicly apologize to those people who I have impersonated and attacked on this site without any reason or provocation. You must understand, I live in a pathetic little trailer with only my sister and tv to keep me company. My old folks are encouraging us (me and my sister) to get married, saying it would improve both of our lives. But I am very hesitant, because my true love is Daisy the Sheep. All day, I have nothing to do apart form going to the only internet cafe in Texas and annoy other more fortunate people.

Please forgive me…

9. D says:

Is this bench near a college or something?

• Alexander says:

No, this bench stands in a park near Pure Ponds (metro station “Chistye Prudy”). One of the most interesting places in the center of Moscow.

10. Mugremovil says:

Oh my god…
    Beeing a bench in Russia is wonderful…

11. Gully says:

nice chicks huh? :-)

12. Akash says:

Mr Localyukal,
    the answer is “no”: the phenomemon of perching on the back of public benches is not particular to Russia: it’s also common in my country too: Mauritius. Sad but true.

One thing is quite remarkable from these pictures: it seems that the climate is very warm for all these people to dress so lightly. It’s almost the same as here in Mauritius, except for the colours :-)

13. just bob says:

Come on that was unkind about the girl sitting on the back of the bench getting it dirty. It is outside, it gets dirty from birds, dust whatever. Maybe she just felt that was the cleanest spot to sit. Anyway, nice pics of nice people.

14. Polimorth says:

Excellent post, thanks.

15. lude nunes says:

Judging by this post Muscovites really love living outdoors.

This is great: a glimpse of real people living their lives – and apparently enjoying it very deeply.

16. lbckkc says:

2nd day without a cigarette. losing my mind. Anyone notice third pic is a different bench, and that the debris under the bench and the condition of the bench and the grass behind would suggest that some of these pictures were taken on different days.

ER is one of my favorite sites. TNX; KUTGW.

17. [...] more of English Russia: nbspnbspA Story of One Bench nbspnbspParty in Iran nbspnbspThe Watermelon [...]