29 Crowd Biking

Crowd Biking

Posted on August 23, 2007 by

Russian bikers 1

Sometimes probably crowd-biking needs some more order..

Russian bikers 2

Russian bikers 3

29 Responses to “Crowd Biking”

1. Bullwinkle says:

Did anyone see the homosexual pictures of Putin without his shirt on? Damn, he looks gay!! HAAAAAAA !!!!

2. Pros says:

You are probably smart, huh?

3. Timothy says:

Looks like Russian motorcyclists need better training. Or even some training.

I ride a motorcycle. I’ve been trained by the UK’s Met Police. There’s no excuse for so many riders all falling off like that. Even with no training, it’s hard to see how so many of them could have been daft enough to end up falling over like that. Do Russians really not bother looking at the road ahead?

Yes of course vodka would do it, but there’s no excuse for riding big fast bikes while drunk unless you really want to end up dead in a short time.

• maxD says:

It is very difficult to read and understand your comments. Can you please use capital letters at the beginning of each sentence and use comma’s and spaces where applicable ? Would be great.

• zafarad says:

Thanks a lot for pointing out my mistakes.I do agree with you.I will try my level best`soon`.But i say strongly,nothing is bad if we understand right.Thanks again.

4. Scarecrow says:

Thank You Donor-Cycles! I needed a new kidney, a new heart, some courage and a new brain!

5. John from Kansas says:

Yeah the sixties were cool, but I don’t know about those rugs.

6. zafarad says:

Russian `Hell angles`.an imposed U ASS culture for new russia.whats a Hell going on here.

7. Pros says:

IGOR, nice pic!

8. maxS says:

Very old. Saw these pictures somewhere a year ago.

9. Boris Abramov says:

I could not agree more! But I will have to add a few:

Jimi Hendrix

And of cource – The mamas and the papas :)

10. Pacific NW says:

That’s what you get for not maintaining a safe distance to the vehicles that are around you.

11. Justin says:

I would like to sincerely apologise for the comment made yesterday night. In no way I was tiring to promote or glorify drug taking. It really was, just one of these nights we all have once in a while.

I really hope, that no-one was offended. Sorry!

• John from Kansas says:

Justin,
      Hey man, no offence taken. That was a great post. You reminded me of the night someone suggested that we roll up the rug and smoke it. We thought it was hysterical(for some reson).

12. zafarad says:

Use your wisdom in constructed way. not for growing hairs on baldy asses.you are such a nice guy.if you live in Stalin`s era,you might be sentenced to dig raw coal,3000 kgs/hour! ! ! ! ! ! ! .in three shifts continuously.