41 Lenin Screams

Lenin Screams

Posted on August 22, 2007 by

Lenin monument in Russian in Scream movie mask 1

Somebody has put a “Scream” mask on Lenin’s monument in Krasnodar city. This attracted a lot of viewers until it wasn’t removed.

Lenin monument in Russian in Scream movie mask 2

Lenin monument in Russian in Scream movie mask 3

41 Responses to “Lenin Screams”

1. psy says:

in the 5th picture it looks like he’s doing a nazi salute ..

2. Aleksander Sergiev says:

How disrespectful.

3. D says:

“This attracted a lot of viewers until it wasn’t removed. ”

Was removed.

4. Boris Abramov says:

That does look very scary. But not as scary as Mousaleum :( I’ve been to Mausoleum this year, and trust me I have never been so scared in my life. When I was going down the stears, I really felt like I was submerging to the gates of hell. Never again!

• Jewish Prostitute Sarah Zaluppa says:

Really? You was scared& Ha-ha! I’ve been in Mausoleum, and it is just fascinating attraction! I feel great after visiting Lenin!

5. illlich says:

(I’m scared!)

6. Kazik says:

finally showing him in his real truth! creator of concentration camps.

7. caposkaw says:

to compare lenin to the maniac of scream is offensive…for the maniac…

8. zafarad says:

what are you doing?don`t disgress your father of nation.shame on you.

9. Pastor Transmontano says:

Wasn’t he a DICTATOR ???

• Pros says:

No, he was a nobleman who did what nobody has ever done and will ever be able to do. He was a “social Einstein”.

• zafarad says:

PROS….are you the same as before?what a nice logical points you raised.yes despite the many of LENIN`s closed comrade`s(LIKE BERIA,STALIN,LUNCHINKO ETC) cruel behaviour to the enemies of cccp,he shows always honorable attitude.if you read carefully history of russia,few great peoples we found, who devoted their lives to the betterment of the working class,we see above the top of the list,the name of V.I.LENIN.specially his last days of his life ,he did not saw,day and night for the establishment of world first,true woking class state.unfortunatly he died just after the `7` years,if he survived,the map of the world might be changed.i respect his devotion to work for the peoples of cccp.

• John from Kansas says:

Yes, if Lenin had prevailed, even greater things could have been acheived without the fear. The fascists would not have dared to attack a prepared and vigilant Soviet Union. Yes the world would be different today if only Lenin had prevailed.

10. caposkaw says:

you well speak, than you’re remained alive!
    (solgenityzin dixit)

• zafarad says:

what are you trying to say?

• Pros says:

He’s trying to cite Solzhenitsyn. Sort of. LOL

• caposkaw says:

from the graves millions of voices cry : you well speak, than you’re remained alive!
          (of course , the millions of voices are these of the victims of communism… )

• Pros says:

Victims of the cult. Be accurate.

• zafarad says:

Very simple statment.without any background,Lenin never ever crush the peoples of the cccp.but he declared charter of independence for the central asian republics.Lenin was soft spoken statesman.he always trying to do something better.COMMUNISM is the ideology,not personality…despite the Stalin`s authoritarian rules,he laying down the solid foundation for the future of CCCP.Americans too responsible for genocide of local millions of red indians.our shopkeepers,British left their marks on every where in the glob.they systematically killed and slaved millions.Adolf hitler some says,killd thousands of pows.NEWCONS,killed atleast one million iraqi civillions,recently.what a rescue from dictator! ! ! ! ! !.`innocent Israeli soldiers`killed and torture palestinians everyday. extremist Serbs are proud to wipe out millions of un armed Bosnians,Croats and moderate Serbs.recently in Rwanda some angles from the hell did crime against humanity.I HAVE VERY LONG LIST OF CLEAN AND SHINY HISTORY OF FREE SOCIETY………NEXT,CONT…….

11. Adam from Canada says:

Appropriate or note, funny as hell

12. Echo says:

I agree with Adam. I’ll be Lenin would have chuckled at this himself. It’s not like this was vandalism or graffiti, it was just someone playing a little prank.

13. Sauri says:

Those who did it must be impaled, as well as their family members

14. Weee says:

I bet Lenin is rolling in his grave! Oh wait…..