17 Military Soviet Stamping

Military Soviet Stamping

Posted on August 20, 2007 by

weird soviet stamping

We've already told about the strange Soviet stamp issued for the 50th anniversary of the Soviet Army at 1968.

And this is the stamping of approximately the the Civil War time. Looking on it, it is also hard to say, what the authors tried to tell common people about the Soviet army and the Revolution.

submitted by Zealot

Also see this:

17 Responses to “Military Soviet Stamping”

1. Pee Wee Herman says:

Man eating horse! Run away!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! gasp AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

2. Bullwinkle says:

This is Boris Abramov’s kind of horse.

3. Ionizer says:

did anyone else have an anti-spam word of “vodka” to post … is that intentional b/c this is englishrussia or is that just purely coincidental?

i’m being dead serious too.

4. Ionizer says:

nevermind, i see it must be intentional

5. TeratoMarty says:

“The Soviet Army: our horses will stand on your nuts, then bite them off.”

That is one evil-looking horse. Also, its head is facing sideways, but its nose is facing forward. This is the quality of artist we were left with after all the good ones were transported to Siberia.

6. TeratoMarty says:

Honestly, I think that it’s supposed to be a loyal horse caring for its fallen rider. I have seen horses do this, some get very apologetic when they throw someone. Others, on the other hand, will trample and eat you, which is indeed what this horse seems to be up to.

7. Bishop Brennan says:

Hmm, NICE!

8. Chingau Wei says:

All this time I thought horses were vegetarians..but this one appears to eat meat!

9. Bullwinkle says:

That soldier looks like the fairy on the Jolly Green Giant commercials.

10. Dungeonbrownies says:

I know its supposed to be a horse trying to help out its master, but it just kinda looks like equestrian felatio to me.

11. eyegor says:

look a carrot!

12. AppaloosaGuy says:

Every CowBoys dream… (WINK)

13. Lillian says:

Advantageously, the post is actually the greatest topic on curing acne naturally. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. Just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the wonderful clarity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates.

14. being vegeterian helps me a lot in toning down my body fats and staying fit,”~

15. Trying to play gambling house games online certainly has its benefits as you don’t even have to go out of your bedroom you can play games in your jammies all day long.