23 A Wheel Barrel

A Wheel Barrel

Posted on August 15, 2007 by

barrel on the wheels 1

What is a Wheel Barrel? Here it is made of old Russian car and being used as a moving ad for some local Moscow restaurant.

barrel on the wheels 2

barrel on the wheels 3

photos by warsh and ryzhij

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts.

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

23 Responses to “A Wheel Barrel”

1. David says:

Wow! They did a really clean job on that.

If I ever travel to Russia I might just have to track down that restaurant and eat there.

• Pros says:

I know! I know! I know!

• wackyruss says:

I had lamb Shashlik in Kazakhstan this past summer. It was pretty damn good! I liked the vinegar and onions… before sampling it in KZ, I hadn’t had it before. Yes, there were chunks of fat as well, but we just ate ‘em as well..

delicious!

• Petya says:

Of course. Kazakhs (like Uzbeks) know their Shashlyk. The lamb, you said? That’s what I said. Can’t really spoil lamb, even with vinegar. I doubt that they used vinegar though. Were they real Kazakhs? Or were they Russians posing as Kazakhs? Can’t imagine vinegar and lamb in Kazakhstan, just can’t, sorry. Unless you are Russian. That would explain it. That’s all you know, vinegar. Onions are fine. Great food in Kazakhstan (if done right), love it.

• Jurjen S. says:

If you’re going for shashlik in Moscow, I’d recommend Karetnyi Dvor (ul. Povarskaya, d. 52). I ate there in 2005, and it was quite delicious.

Petya wrote: “The bottle looks like Bud but the taste…horrible, simply horrible.”

A perfect reproduction of the Anheuser-Busch product, then.

I spent a month in Russia in 2005; during that time I drank Efes, Baltika (various numbers), Klinskoe Svetloe, Sibirskaya Korona Originalnoe, and Staryi Melnik, and while I wasn’t especially impressed with any of them, I thought they were fairly serviceable. I rather liked the Baltika number 5, actually.

• Jurjen S. says:

Sorry mate, but liking Sol and being a beer aficionado are mutually exclusive. With Mexican ultralights like Sol, Corona, Pacifico, etc. you don’t but the stuff, you rent it. So far, the only Mexican beers I’ve come across worth drinking are Negra Modelo and Dos Equis. If you’re looking for a watery, refreshing Sol-type beer that actually has a decent flavor, you might want to try some of the stuff from El Salvador, like Rialto and San Lucas.

2. Texas1 says:

Stop! I am Texas1 not you.

• Pros says:

Don’t tell me that colour is spelled color. Ha-Ha

• Igor says:

‘Pros’ obviously has nothing worth while to say on this great photo-pictures. SO ‘it’ must talk about Igor so much because ‘it’ loves me!

• Pros says:

I turned the images off in my browser so I don’t even see them (except the security word). Ha-ha

This way, I can concentrate on my next postings. Which are coming by the way…

3. victor says:

it’s near coffee house on myasnitskaya street.

4. Pros says:

Finally checked out the pictures of the car. Pretty nice!

5. wackyruss says:

Ah… PECTOPAH

P=R
    E=E
    C=s
    T=T
    O=O
    P=R
    A=A
    H=N

So what does PECTOPAH really say?!? RESTORAN! Which means Restaurant… hooray for my ability to read cyrillic!

6. [...] de la noticia: Rusia Referencias: Englishrussia (en inglés) //’); //]]> Publicado por Miki en barroco / dub car el 7 Septiembre, 2008 TagRusia [...]

7. [...] russians… they really know how to pimp their barrels. This ‘Wheel Barrel’ is made out of old Russian car and is being used as a moving ad [...]