16 Wedding on Bicycles

Wedding on Bicycles

Posted on August 6, 2007 by

bicycle weddings 1

In Russia, as we already told, more and more couples prefer to spend their wedding ceremonies in uncommon ways. For example, they can rent a wedding hummer with white bows, or make the longest wedding motorcade of the same car make, clothe the bride in some strange wedding dress and take part in the weird competitions, or just make a heavy-metal party. In Southern parts of Russia, in places like Chechnya, Ingushetiya or Dagestan there is even a tradition to steal a bride before the wedding.

And now another trend: bicycle weddings:

bicycle weddings 2

bicycle weddings 3

16 Responses to “Wedding on Bicycles”

1. Matthew Carrick says:

Convenient, dammit. Not convinient!
    Luv yer site, never miss day.

2. Realni Chuvak Belgiiski says:

Look at those legs in the first four pictures: she should definitely stop this cycling asap!

3. Peterm says:

Funnier than a limo hehe.

4. Wisconsin1 says:

I’ve never seen Russians wearing helmets or seat belts or any sort of safety device before. It seems not part of the character. I think these are Swedes.

5. Texas1 says:

Heavy metal! Ya!! Motley Crue & Guns n’ Roses dude.

6. simin says:

hi dear simin .how are you >this photo for you/.

7. Peter says:

English people used to do this too, until they became so preoccupied with wealth and being stuck up. Also they did it on motorcycles, which I applaud since I am a biker and the groom whose best man I was had to borrow one of my bikes when his rebuild failed. As a reward I kissed the bride on the lips, once.

8. Thank you! I really appreciate your post, in fact I think you deserve a little pat on the back. Here’s a “super secret method for getting more google local traffic. Just set up a google profile and make certain that you include your URL. Then go and review local businesses like gyms. Your reviews will have a link to your profile and your profile to your website. A well written profile can drive some great google traffic!

9. Roger Fraile says:

Thank you, looking forward to many more visits. Regards, Roger

10. October says:

Well, I guess if they are happy, that is all that counts. Btw, what were they thinking?

11. Amazing Blog- Wow -Thanks for all the great information and i love the pictures, thanks for sharing this blog.

12. Sara Henry says:

A fairly new trend in centerpieces is using live gold fish. People are decorating different shaped fish bowls to match the wedding theme, sometimes adding floating candles to the bowls and using live gold fish. I saved money on my bro’s wedding favors through online discount coupons.

13. [...] more of English Russia: nbspnbspWedding on Bicycles nbspnbspZombie Wedding – Accord of Black Hearts nbspnbspWedding [...]

14. [...] more of English Russia: nbspnbspWedding on Bicycles nbspnbspZombie Wedding – Accord of Black Hearts nbspnbspRussian Siberia at [...]

15. [...] more of English Russia: nbspnbspWedding on Bicycles nbspnbspZombie Wedding – Accord of Black Hearts nbspnbspRussian Siberia at [...]