15 Not Enough Space

Not Enough Space

Posted on July 29, 2007 by

plane hits car 1

It's seems there was not enough space even at airport field for a Russian pilot and gas tank driver...

plane hits car 2

plane hits car 3

15 Responses to “Not Enough Space”

1. Goofy Goober says:

That truck was too tall anyway.

2. ga says:

This is not the gas but the toilet truck

3. flywithme says:

this is defintely toilet truck. but who will tell me which airport is this?

4. Texas1 says:

Those crabs that Boris left behind won’t ever let you leave.

5. Igor says:

Igor was driving this truck. I spilled my vodka on myself and when I tryed to lick it off my pants Igor hit the plane!!
    Igor was then late to drive on bad fedral highways to deliver toxic waste to elementry school.
    It was planes fault, when i hit it I spilled more vodka. Igor demanding a replacement Vodka from the Piolt or Airport manager! If igor dont get More Vodka before my next drive, igor will be very mad!
    My anti-spam word was vodka to, this make Igor more mad

6. Igor says:

Igor was driving this truck when it happened. Igor spilled premium russian vodka on myself and when i tryed to lick it of my pants while driving and the plane hit me. Not Igors fault planes fault.
    I was then late to drive on bad fedreal hightway to deliver toxic waste to elemenrty school! Make Igor made, and make Children mad that they don’t get third eye on there back. When the plane hit igors truck i spilled more vodka, igor demands replacement vodka from the planes piolt. I will be very mad if i dont get more vodka before my next drive!
    my anti-spam word was vodka to, this make igor VERY MAD

7. Igor says:

8. Jeff T says:

What job are you qualified to do after losing your job as a toilet truck driver?

9. Cassandra says:

You had some good ideas there. I made a search on the issue and noticed most peoples will agree with your blog.