14 Steel Playground

Steel Playground

Posted on July 17, 2007 by

Satka, Russia, near Chelyabinsk 1

Steel style children playground in small Satka town near Chelyabinsk, Russia.

Satka, Russia, near Chelyabinsk 2

Satka, Russia, near Chelyabinsk 3

14 Responses to “Steel Playground”

1. John from Kansas says:

Utterly freakin cool! My kids would go nuts over stuff like this.

2. Sirko says:

Челябинские дети настолько суровы, что играются только чугунными игрушками

3. Feelov says:

Бугага! Это поди где-то на Кирокке было – знакомая плитка… челябинская…

4. Tim says:

looks like the robot from lost in space, it’d be a fit in any park in the world!

5. Kamone says:

Funny sculptures, but dangerous if children go to play with theme.

6. bjolso says:

Maria, the objective of the site is to make money from the adverts. The comments to the posts are meant to be jokeous.

By the way, listen to Lyapis now. Belarusian rock rocks!

Do not be afraid, it is not dictatorious.

7. Terrific site, where did you come up with the info in this posting? I’m glad I found it though, ill be checking back soon to see what other articles you have.

8. You know when it comes to racism, people say: ” I don’t care if they’re black, white, purple or green”… Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! – Unless they’re suffocating – then help’em.

9. Shanell Sehl says:

Skip Hop Studio Diaper Tote Handbag is awesome.So a lot of wallets – and also not those small, worthless pockets, either. Almost all of the pockets tend to be a excellent dimension and really support keep every thing organized. The handles are a great length and fit nicely over the actual shoulder; the tackle shoulder straps additionally stay put on my own arm, which is crucial as soon as you are holding a infant. The tote seems great, as well. Not as well fancy, but not too casual. (I’ve it in black) The material is soft (can’t feel of a far better word) so it’s straightforward to squeeze in to tight spaces – but yet it is sturdy. I have a Fleurville Lexi carrier and I adore it, as well, but that bag is kind of rigid. I assume that Skip*Hop can become my everyday tote. It is a little bit big – so if you are not in to big hand bags this might be greater as an over-night baby diaper tote.

10. upload image says:

Excellent information regarding upload files for having me personally get going. I most certainly will keep this specific website link and get back to it.