23 Kiev Flooded

Kiev Flooded

flood in kiev 1

We had Kiev’s subway flooded a few days ago, now somebody submitted just streets of Kiev flooded.

flood in kiev 2

flood in kiev 3

photos by Xandzia

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

23 Responses to “Kiev Flooded”

1. I am says:

Trash !

2. Pete says:

I see some hotties in that crowd.

• Jim says:

Like the brunette in the lime-green top and blue jeans? Wow. I wonder if she wants to marry an american?

• Boris Abramov says:

She would like you too ;)

• John from Kansas says:

Lol! You probably would. ((By the way,Pete=you know who?))

• Boris Abramov says:

I know who you mean, but how do you know?

• John from Kansas says:

I meant to ask for your opinion. Timing and patterns are similar.

• Boris Abramov says:

My opinion is yes! He did exactly the same with Bullwinkle.
                I wonder if there is anyway of stopping people using multiple and someone else’s screen names. I just think it sort of spoils all the fun, and gives people with more time on their hands an unfair advantage over others. But apart from blocking them, i doubt it.

• John from Kansas says:

I find some small satisfaction in catching these guys in the act. Our friend is similar to many who used to run around Al-Jazeera’s english language website putting an arrogant and vicious spin on Bush administration talking points. Sound familiar?

3. ­Boris Abravomitch says:

Jew hating mongrels and peace disturbing assaisns of christian faiths worldwide.Unite against all this proletariat scum that settled in our nests. Those same nests will bear children for you in any way possible. Just keep on thinking everything is quite fine, because killing the white man is the last of our concerns. Some other form of creature by the name of HAassidic judaism took over all of us and made us kill the white man. Not eeveryone, just the stongest northern slavic groups. So who wants to unite in such a revolution against hassid oppression? Ahh? Kto ne snami, budet viset na stenah kremlia.

4. andreZ says:

???????!!!!!!!!!! wtf

5. Robert says:

Did the chickens make it out alive? Please, someone tell me the chickens got out alive!

Heh, floods… we get them here too, and then we get ‘water shortages’. Beautiful Britain.

6. Bryan says: