20 Dog Window

Dog Window

Posted on June 14, 2007 by

a dog window 1

There is a special dog window in this car from Moldova (Moldavia).

a dog window 2

Also see this:

20 Responses to “Dog Window”

1. Bred says:

D (Deutsch) is for Germany

2. Jerry says:

No, MD stands for Maryland. I actually saw this car in east Baltimore a few weeks ago. I hope the dog doesn’t cut itself on the glass.

3. ryz says:

How much is that doggy in the window?

4. Komradejp says:

He probably means the picture was taken in Moldavia not that the car was from Moldavia???

5. Boris Abramov says:

Question to Admin: WHY DID YOU TRY TO BLOCK ME TODAY!!!

I realy want to know! If I have done anything wrong, please tell me what, I won’t do it again. At least email me. You have my email.

Or perhaps you haven’t understood yet what true freedom of speech is all about?

Ether way, I realy would like to know. Please email me :)

• Andreas says:

This has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Youre ruining their blog and they wanna ban you, not very strange ey?

• Boris Abramov says:

I promise you, if you tell what I have done wrong – I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN! I love this site man! Send me private mes on the forum. Or post a reply here, I really do not mind, I have nothing to hide.

Come on, I challenge you! :)

6. HAHA says:

If you look closely at the actual license plate of the car (and not the sticker), it’s got an MD and the Moldovan crest. You might have to zoom in a bit–it’s to the left of the C. Also, the sticker on the other side is MD as is the car next to it. The owner probably just threw the ‘D’ sticker on there so they could pretend they were somewhere else besides Moldova.

Also, it looks like they are parked near the central cemetery Chisinau, but I could be totally wrong about that.

7. numb says:

German plates have numbers and letters differently and they should have the inspection tags in the middle of the plate. The owner of that car probably bought the car from Germany and left the D-sticker on it. And the german text under the plate is not in the plate, but in a piece under the plate.

8. Ligthert says:

These are german plates. Check the reference to Lossburg (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Lossburg,+germany) beneath the plate. Not forgetting the C stands for Chemnitz (http://www.olavsplates.com/germany.html), a city I like :-)

• Andreas says:

The word Lossburg is only on the plastic frame which holds the number plate. The car was bought in Germany, therefore the german ad on the frame and the German country sign D. Now it is in Moldowa, thus MD. More specifically it is in Chisinau. You can even see the Moldovan national symbol left of the C on the number plate.

9. Igor Abramova says:

Boris how you can be banned ?

10. Andreas says:

On the left car there is even the Moldovan national sign right of the C for Chisinau.

11. Komradejp says:

What breed of dog is that, it must be really strong to be able to smash a car window like that, i crashed my car once and i hit the window but it didnt break.

12. Bishop Brennan says:

The car was imported from Germany.