26 A Lot of Jelly Fish at the Black Sea

A Lot of Jelly Fish at the Black Sea

Posted on June 14, 2007 by

jelly fish black sea 1

There is a lot of jelly fish at the Black Sea, South of Russia.

jelly fish black sea 2

jelly fish black sea 3

26 Responses to “A Lot of Jelly Fish at the Black Sea”

1. gorby says:

coool

2. Starshii says:

Auts! Some of those jelly fishes might sting and burn you badly. Atleast I had this kind of exprerience when visiting Odessa and swimming on the Black Sea…

3. Andreas says:

Transparent ones usely wont sting you. At least thats the case in Scandinavia =)
    They’re really big though, disgusting…

4. Vitalik says:

I swam in the Black See with the jelly fish just like in the picture. They don’t sting you, but it is still pretty freaky when you got so many of them around you. When we were kids we use to pull them out of the water and put it on the beach to watch it melt.

• mrcann says:

in Australia we get blue bottle jellyfish. they DO get together at one spot sometimes. In certain time of the year you have to be careful when you surface up – always need to check for their presence to avoid a very nasty sting, especially when blue bottle’s threads are almost invisible in water and can reach 10m in length!

• jeffrey says:

Hey, want to make money out of these jellyfish. e-mail me kaihuakueh@gmail.com

5. Boris Abramov says:

I saw lots of these in Odessa and Crimea. They are especially populer in the late September. Thay do sting but it doesn’t hurt that much, and its certainly isn’t dangerous. You can even handle them without too much difficulty.

Admin, I am still waiting for your reply ;)

But thanks anyway for not doing it again ;)

6. ­ says:

lol, why do you have to be such an ar$ehole? Am i the only normal person who visits this site without insulting anyone (up till now :P)

7. Art K says:

Damn, that girl has balls. Not only swimming with a bunch of Jelly Fish, but in anti-freeze coloured water. Yikes.

8. asif says:

Yeah, in the photo she is just a moment before vomitting..

9. kef says:

We have those jellyfish down here in turkey, but they are dark blue in color and they sting. Burns like hell too.

10. michi says:

What a yak sea!!!

11. Robbie Martin says:

BULLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

12. bob says:

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

i like doing that! i bet you cant beat that!lol!!!:)

13. Candi says:

*Shiver*

UUUUGH. All of their soft jelly-like bodies bumping up against each other, their slimy appendages getting tangled in her hair…. Ahhhghhh….and then her hair gets knotted and she has to come out….and get a brush…and brush the squiggling wormlike thing out…but instead it merely turns liquid and seeps down her neck…

UUUUgh….

14. Cal Smith says:

Who owns the copyright for the jellyfish pictures. I want to use them in a book I am writing.

Cal Smith

15. This blog is amazing. Keep on doing this good job. Find the best Teeth Whitening and get a free trial here!

16. I AM NOT SURE WHY SHE IS SWIMING WITH LOTS OF JELLYFISH. JELLYFISH IS NOT A JELLY NOR A FISH IF YOU EAT IT YOU COULD DIE. THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL IN THE COUTRY WOULD BE IN AUSTRALLIA. AUSTRALLIA HAS LOT’S OF POISONOUS SEA ANIMALS AND EVEN ON LAND. AUSTRALLIA HAS DANGEROUS ANIMALS. IS NOT JUST AUSTRALLIA ALMOST ALL COUNTRY HAS PLENTY OF POISONOUS ANIMALS. IF I WHERE HER I WOULD NOT DARE TO TOUCH IT. GAME OVER

17. $@R@ says:

i was @ the beach the other day with my mom wen the life guard was blowing the wissel nd me nd my sis didnt knw wat was going on all the other gurls were screaming wen a wave wud cme then we noticed a big whit jellyfish nxt 2 me nd infront of my sis i ran out nd my sis went the other way 2 hours later my mom went in the beach in the same place nd got stung woth her cousin after tht we saw the lifeguard carrying the jellyfish in the net nd put it on the sand w8ing 4 it 2 melt! another story wen i was a bt 7 i got stung by 1 on my leg it turned blue nd pruple nd stung lke hell!

18. Martin says:

Hi,everyone,I’m a buyer for jellyfish, would you like to offer me more information for these pictures, where is there?