23 A Wall Inside a Tree

A Wall Inside a Tree

Posted on June 7, 2007 by

wall inside the tree 4

But the part of this fence can still be found inside the tree.

Support English Russia and have all pictures on one page: click here

23 Responses to “A Wall Inside a Tree”

1. Gooshin says:

первый, хаха

2. marvin says:

Initially I was surprised that a sallow can live that long until I found that in Pärnu (Estonia) there is one more than 300 years old. However, fixing trees, especially oaks, with concrete is a common practice.

3. Muhhamed Ali Abramov says:

Death to estonian infidels! Allahu Akbar!

4. j.j. goose says:

Interesting. Part of my family is from Koenigsberg, so I find this intriguing. That tree has lived on through how many wars and seen how many regime changes?

5. EliseiZorine says:

a question then: should kaliningrad be renamed Koenigsberg and given back to germanIAns, since the war is over?

6. madineg says:

7. nike outlet says:

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.
    I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.Nice blog,I will keep visiting this blog very often.

8. [...] nbspnbspHand-Made Gun – Full Instruction nbspnbspNews From Russian Roads – Part 10 nbspnbspIt’s Better NownbspnbspHow to Make a Rubberbot nbspnbspThe Manipulator For Graphical Information nbspnbspFrom Toys to RoycenbspnbspThe Engrish Menu nbspnbspTwo Russian Notebook Uses nbspnbspA Wall Inside a Tree [...]

9. [...] nbspnbspHand-Made Gun – Full Instruction nbspnbspNews From Russian Roads – Part 10 nbspnbspIt’s Better NownbspnbspHow to Make a Rubberbot nbspnbspThe Manipulator For Graphical Information nbspnbspFrom Toys to RoycenbspnbspThe Engrish Menu nbspnbspTwo Russian Notebook Uses nbspnbspA Wall Inside a Tree [...]

10. Jan D. says:

Interesting how a tree can hold history in it roots . No one could predict how this tree becomes famous. Congratulations to have observed this , great and interesting story !
    Grtz, Jan

11. [...] Birch Tree Juice nbspnbspA Wall Inside a Tree nbspnbspAncient Stone BirchesnbspnbspRussian Beavers nbspnbspBeware the Falling Trees nbspnbspThe [...]

12. [...] Birch Tree Juice nbspnbspA Wall Inside a Tree nbspnbspAncient Stone BirchesnbspnbspRussian Beavers nbspnbspBeware the Falling Trees nbspnbspThe [...]

13. Etienne says:

Thank you Sarah, once again a very constructive comment. You must be 14 years old, right?

14. D says:

Not sure which one you got?

15. Muhhamed Ali Abramov says:

That comment was made not by me!
    I’m real Sarah Abramov, and i converted to islam after i was raped by Chechenians. And now my new name is Muhhamed Ali Abramov.

16. Boris Abramov says:

Yes he is. I like them young ;)

17. Aiwan says:

Or, more likely – 44, thats better for midlife crisis.

18. Boris Abramov says: