29 666 Plates

666 Plates

Posted on June 7, 2007 by

burned down dodge viper in russia 1

This was a Dodge Viper in Russian city Kostroma. And it carried plates with "666" number. Some may not liked it too much considering it to be devil's breed.

burned down dodge viper in russia 2

burned down dodge viper in russia 3

29 Responses to “666 Plates”

1. Realni Chuvak Belgiiski says:

So what happened?

He had an accident or someone set it on fire or what?

2. Muhhamed Ali Abramov says:

He was infidel! Death to all non-muslims!

3. Technic says:

Doezdilso krosafcheg!

4. Xenia says:

ANTI AMERICAN SENTIMENT.

why did it burn? Is archaic russian fire department too slow?

the car was probably stolen from the west anyways.

5. humanoid says:

Where are the roads good enough in Russia to drive such nice cars? Sport cars are powerful, but also delicate and low to the ground.

• Boris says:

Only the cities. Even Toyota’s can barely handle dirt village roads due to the low clearance compared to Niva’s, etc.

• Boris Abramov says:

And that’s why there are so many offroaders in Russia. Have you also notised how popular Hummers are geting among Moscovites? About two years ago I didn’t see any Hummers in Mosocow, now you can see one on every street corner. I wonder if they are going to replace BMW 7 series as the car of choice for the young city slickers of Mosocow and St. Petersburg?

6. Adam says:

666 in chinese culture is good luck isn’t it?

7. Pacific NW says:

Three of the same numeric symbols appearing in a row is mearly a side effect of the base of the numeric system being used. In this case, it’s the decimal system. When you look at a number such as 666 in using an octal or binary or hexadecimal base, the pattern disappears.

666 decimal = 29A Hex, 1232 octal, 101001101 binary.

They all have the same value.

People are dumb.

• Vitaly Belman says:

I think you lost the point there. 666 isn’t an evil number because there are three repeating numbers (just as 333 or 444 aren’t considered evil). In Bible it says (from wiki):

The Number of the Beast is described in the Book of Revelation 13:18. From the King James translation:[5]
      “ Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. ”

There’s no point in converting it to binary – it’d still stay an evil number, even in its new form.

P.S I wish atheist people were less hateful about religion. Religion doesn’t corrupt the world, hate does.

P.S.S And no, I am not religious. If any, I am agnostic.

• D says:

What makes you think I’m religious? Because I know what 666 means…. well excuse me for having a brain, I must be a bible thumper then.

8. 3apa3a says:

What does U.P.Ch. stands for on the fire truck. If thats what i think it is: uchebnaya pozharnaya chast, that would explain why the car had burned out completly. Anyone?

9. 3apa3a says:

And can anyone please explain to me why tires have not burned out?

10. Boris Abramov says:

I wanna live in that little world of yours :)

11. Doug says:

Anyone notice that the tires withstood the heat that destroyed the fiberglass, or are we still trying to prove how intelligent that we are?

12. Igor Abramov says:

Nice try Boris.

13. Kuku says:

Oh man it was so nice. That i’m want to become your wife already. Send to me your photo via e-mail

14. Paglief says:

Doug. It looks like the source of the fire was above tire level, possibly engine compartment. Rising flames would take out everything above, gradually moving down to consume combustible material candle-fashion. The heat would be pretty intense of course, but it takes a lot to actually melt a tire. If the fire had been allowed to continue flame would have caught the hot rubber, very quickly destroying everything above tarmac. The fire department got there first.

15. anon says:

these new vipers are known to catch on fire. saw it on top gear, happens because the exhaust runs under the sideskirts and gets too hot. they were test driving one and it caught alight.

16. Jon refresh says:

666 is the mark you will be asked to take on your forehead or right hand in order to buy or sell in the future. You will be damned eternally so DON’T TAKE THE MARK.

17. Jon refresh says:

The mark of the beast is in Revelations 13. Read it and believe , it’s coming. Jesus has already beaten death , so believe in Him and you will live forever

18. YJ says:

It ain’t worth it to sell your soul to the devil for a dodge.

19. I can’t trust that 666 is related with this accident.

20. ismail says:

All I understand from this site burning cars is russia’s national sport.LOL

21. Advertising campaign propecia….

Does propecia really work. Purchase propecia online….

22. Christos says:

Thanks for publishing about this. There?s a mass of essential tech info on the web. You?ve obtained a lot of that data here on your internet site. I?m impressed ? I attempt to retain a couple blogs fairly on-going, but it is a struggle occasionally. You have completed a great job with this 1. How do you do it?