14 Russian Summer

Russian Summer

Posted on June 5, 2007 by

Snow in Summer in Russia 1

It’s way too hot all over Europe and USA these days. What’s about Russia?

Starting May 31, 2007 in Yakutia, Russia summer has began. Here are some photos from the first 5 days of Russian summer in Yakutia.

Snow in Summer in Russia 2

Snow in Summer in Russia 3

14 Responses to “Russian Summer”

1. zebras says:

pirmas nx

2. Boris Abramov says:

Hi Sarah? Hope you didn’t indulge in any anal fun while I have been away. – better not! I want a nice tight ass tonight ;)

3. Why do many of those photos say April 6th?

4. illlich says:

I don’t see what’s so surprising about this– much of Yakutia (Sakha) is the same latitude as Alaska. . . it’s Siberia, so naturally there will be snow in June.

• Boris Abramov says:

No, normally siberian summers are warmer then those in Moscow, even as far noth as Yakutsk. But the weather can change dramaticlly in a few hours. For example, last september (I think) in Novosibirsk one day it was +23 and the next it was about +4. This variation in Temperature is quite common in most continental climates and high altitudes, but in siberia this can be quite extreme.

5. H Cook says:

GLOBAL WARMING

6. Séchet says:

Hello,

I’ma french meteorologist, author of several books on the weather (http://www.meteo-paris.com/publications.html # queltemps). I write a book on weather records in the world. Would you allow me to publish your photo? Your name will be mentioned and I will send you a book.

Thank you very much – Guillaume Séchet-email: guillaumesechet@hotmail.com

7. Bill USA says:

I wonder if Al Gore finds much work in Russia to explain Global Warming?

8. Siberian says:

much of Yakutia (Sakha) is the same latitude as Alaska

Not the case. Those photos (at least some of them) were made in Neryungri city, which lies on 60° – the same latitude as Oslo, St.Petersbourg, and Magadan.