48 Dragon Tank Truck

Dragon Tank Truck

Posted on June 5, 2007 by

russian tank truck looking like a dragon 1

I've seen a lot of photos of USA or Japan trucks looking very stylish after some big work of decorating. But this one looks different. And it can be met on roads of Russia - it's not from some art gallery.

russian tank truck looking like a dragon 2

48 Responses to “Dragon Tank Truck”

1. Carolina Dude says:

Anyone see the 1981 film, “Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior”. I think this truck was inspired from that movie.

Very cool

2. Boris Abramov says:

Putin’s metaphor for USA :)

3. illlich says:

(I’m scared!)

4. Andreas says:

I wouldnt want getting in that monster’s way with my neat Miata :(

5. Doug says:

I wonder how much that driver spent to decorate the truck that way.

6. Lasse says:

A Lada Niva would have this truck for breakfast.

7. cwgcph says:

This should have been in Tarantinos Death Proof. Preferably driven by some sort of Chuck Norris cyborg.

8. cyberworm says:

like trucks from “mad max”

9. Sundarlal Chuddha says:

Why am I aroused by this photo?

10. Turnip says:

Aha! The truck is for carrying “fossil fuels”.

11. humanoid says:

It reminds me of the mysterious homocidal tanker truck from “Duel”, starring Dennis Weaver. It’s a good movie, if you like chase/action movies. Mr. Weaver drives what might be the ugliest rental car ever built in North America.

[url]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067023/[/url]

And the evil psycho truck still exists! According to the website it is a 1960 Peterbilt:

[url]http://tinyurl.com/35svzt[/url]

12. Ivan Minic says:

It looks like a wolf :)

13. Jack says:

I know that truck! It’s supposed to be for some russian movie – saw in the news once. Can’t remember what movie but goddamned I’d want that in my backyard!

You know … I’m moved.

It’s so beautiful 8_).

14. hello says:

whos the owner of the truck and where can i find him. I’m willing to buy the truck

15. D Legal says:

I hope it’s made from carbon fiber that looks like steel or that thing is going to get the worst fuel mileage in the world. The tank on the back is probably used as its main fuel tank.

16. michigan says:

BEATINGU

17. Peter says:

This looks like the truck from “Death Race”, if I’m not mistaken.

18. celuce says:

Good morning I salling armored cars. Y can contact me

19. some says:

Cmon, its a truck from the Bondarchuk’s movie “Unsettled island”

20. This is Russian Driver’s Education vehicle. Next lesson: parallel universe parking.

21. Ahmed Sabry says:

really scaaaaaaaaaaaaary

22. [...] both, since this is Russia we’re talking about and one must expect the unexpected… like the Dragon Tank Truck shown above. Imagine having this beast roar down on you while trudging along some lonely [...]

23. yo! says:

That Truck is AWESOME, and even tho’ its not like the Duel truck, I do get what humanoid says, its got the same vibes!

And I’ve just found the driver too

hahahahaha

24. Talk about standing out from the crowd!

25. [...] = English Russia VN:F [1.6.4_902]Thinking!Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote [...]

26. i don’t want this car.

27. [...] are, but this is one of the most incredible, intimidating mods ever seen on a public street. This monster isn’t just an art project, and it’s too awesome to be looked at from a distance. [...]

28. [...] are, but this is one of the most incredible, intimidating mods ever seen on a public street. This monster isn’t just an art project, and it’s too awesome to be looked at from a distance. [...]

29. NimBrank says:

Thanks for the article … added reader

30. kohit.biz says:

I think that true blood dvd one of the best. U need to buy free dvd too

31. TishaCat says:

I think, that you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

32. [...] mas o caminhão é verdadeiro e pode ser encontrado rodando nas ruas da Rússia. Fonte da foto: EnglishRussia Posts Relacionados10/04/2010 — Fotos de Cometas (0)01/08/2007 — Driblando o Caos Aéreo [...]

33. WILDROVER says:

This truck belongs to the Nightwolves motorcycle klub in Moscow…

34. [...] [englishrussia.com] Incoming search terms:tank truck fiatRelated Posts :Batman Monster TruckBatman Monster Truck, Not only is it monster-truck time this week in IGN Cars' Insane Rides seri …Modified Transformers Optimus Prime trailer truckModified Transformers Optimus Prime trailer truck that even has an Autobot filled design bedshee …Renault Kerax 330.19 Renault Kerax 330.19, Renault Kerax delivers the power, traction, endurance and toughness to …Dodge Viper 2008Dodge Viper. A grand big center stage car from Chrysler Group i.e 2008 Dodge Viper, 600-horsepow …New Design Daihatsu Mud Master-C New Design Daihatsu Mud Master-C, This new design transporting concept car  introduce …Automotive Cars If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it! Tagged with: Dragon Tank Truck  [...]

35. [...] since this is Russia we’re talking about and one must expect the unexpected… like the Dragon Tank Truck shown above. Imagine having this beast roar down on you while trudging along some lonely [...]

36. this truck is very weird …it looks a very big monster