11 Bangladesh Air Forces go St. Petersburg

Bangladesh Air Forces go St. Petersburg

Posted on June 5, 2007 by

bangladesh air forces in St. Petersburg 1

That's what true globalization is about: remains of Bangladesh Air Forces helicopters are towed around Russian city St. Petersburg and nobody seem to care.

bangladesh air forces in St. Petersburg 2

bangladesh air forces in St. Petersburg 3

11 Responses to “Bangladesh Air Forces go St. Petersburg”

1. zebras says:

vtoroj nx

2. Xavi says:

¿do you really think there’s something worth in old helicopters to be taken back to Russia from Bangladesh?

I think they’re pretty new instead, and are carried to an airport in order to be shipped to Bangladesh. It’s true that they look rather old fashioned, but ¿what did you expect Bangladesh army could afford?

If this was a site of mine, I would check stuff before posting absurd things so easily… First result you’ll get if you ‘google it': “Bangladesh Air Force to purchase 8 Mi-17 attack helicopters” (just like those ones shown in your photos).

3. Vitalik says:

Why should anybody care?
    I just saw army vehicles towed in Maryland. Do I care? NO!

4. Beshenay says:

It’s Marshala Zhukova street in Sankt-Peterburg. I live there!

5. Zhanna says:

I think the only people who would notice are those who could read the word “Bangladesh” in English.

6. Bacon says:

I’m amused that they already have Bangladesh Air Force painted on them, any markings and insignia are normally applied when they arrive at their destination.

7. zahid Ahmed says:

Nice pictures. Thanks to photograph. I am from Bangladesh. Living here 9 years. Exciting pictures. Thanks to all here.

8. [...] Swat nbspnbspKachinsky Air Garrison; HelicoptersnbspnbspAn Abandoned Tank Base nbspnbspBangladesh Air Forces go St. Petersburg nbspnbspPlaying the WarnbspnbspRussian Underground Submarine Base nbspnbspAirborne Forces Day [...]