36 Kazakhstan Road Police

Kazakhstan Road Police

Posted on May 25, 2007 by

Road Police from Kazakhstan 1

Road police in Kazakhstan chooses solitaire.

Road Police from Kazakhstan 2

36 Responses to “Kazakhstan Road Police”

1. A.W. says:

You gotta love Windows for that…

2. Andrey says:

I always thought that there is no PC in Kazahstan and no people who can use them, maybe photos are fake??

3. Wowa says:

That is fake thing. No komputers in Kazakstan! There Borat live

4. Stux says:

I thought this site is about Russia, not about Kazahstan.. Does it have anything in common with Russia?

• björn says:

if you click the “about” secton at the top right part of the page, you can clearly read this:

English Russia is a daily entertaiment blog devoted to the events happening in Russian speaking countries, such as Russia (Russian Federation), Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, etc. Everyday something interesting happens in the countries occupying 1/6 of the populated world. We are here to inform you about it.

5. wackyruss says:

LOL

I was in Russia and Kazakhstan this past summer. My brother-in-law is Kazakh. My sister works for the U.S. Embassy. Anyway, my Kazakh brother-in-law and I were walking out of the Embassy in Moscow. He noticed something: the guard that worked the badge check-in booth at the entrance was busy playing TETRIS on his computer.

How appropo.

Someone playing TETRIS…. in Russia… instead of working!

6. humanoid says:

I’d rather have police occupy themselves with harmless computer games than thinking of new ways to hassle the public. Somebody give that man a Gameboy.

7. Andrey says:

2 wackyruss:

maybe when you saw those guys playing tetris – it was the end of they workday…. and friday. Don’t be so serious :)

• wackyruss says:

alright alright.

He probably was bored. Not much going on that day at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow.

You know what was weird? All the guards at the entrances to the U.S. Embassy were all Russians. You’d think they’d be Americanskis!

8. wackyruss says:

I learned to read and sound out the Cyrillic alphabet this past summer (I was in Russia for seven weeks).

The word on the car is “Zhol”. What does that mean?

9. Pacific NW says:

I’ve seen offices in the U.S. where you could watch 20-30 gigantically fat women, all playing solitare at once, rather than perform their simple jobs.

• wackyruss says:

LOL. Pacific NW

Yes indeed. We tend to be rather large folk here in the ol’ Estados Unidos.

I myself am quite large. I also live in Houston, which has been said to be the fattest city in America.

10. smithy says:

The word on the car is “Zhol”. What does that mean?

It means “Road”

No, but Borat is absolute fake dude.

11. Boris says:

They have laptop PCs in police cruisers in Kazakhstan!?? I though they only had 30-50Mhz analog AM radios…

12. OzzyGimenez says:

Mad Max The road warrior xD

13. Desu says:

A hearty “meh” at the Kazakh road police. They like to flag you down and make you pay some BS “eco” tax at random.

14. samf says:

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and having seen a few shops in my time.

Funny though!

15. Stas says:

Wow, all you people that believe that Borat movie is real Kazakhstan need to do some research. Kazakhstan is no different than Russia. And to those asking if it has anything common with Russia, yes it does, I mean it used to be in the Soviet Union????? WOw once again

16. Richard says:

Hey..at least he’s not scarfing down doughnuts like the policeman from “The Simpsons.” Boris, police cars have special computers connected to a central police network so that the police can find criminal records, identify cars, or do other tasks on duty rather than have to go all the way to the police station to do that.

17. brbrbr says:

but they miss Borat.
    shame !

18. KBR says:

Police everywhere are the same…and this is the prove…and the best prove would be that we could take such pictures in other countries…:)

19. Gabriel says:

There Nursultan Tulyakbay. He’s still bleephole… I get iPod, he only get iPod Mini…. Everybody know it for girls!

20. ara says:

haha borat never fails to make me laugh huhuhuh

21. local says:

Hey, andery,boris and others from RF (or you might left your native land for a good fortune in US that you hate from a heart). Do not be so jealous about former colony. Kaz is really advanced comparing your ryazan and mukhosransk. Moscow is not russia as you may admit.
    “Zhol…” is for “road…” and on the front door will be “police”.
    As fro shasha baron: borat is about the US primitive vision of the other world. Poor guys!

22. [...] Monster of Kazakhstan nbspnbspKazakhstan Road Police nbspnbspPlaying Rambo GamesnbspnbspMysterious Finding In the Steppe of Volgograd nbspnbspThe [...]

23. [...] Monster of Kazakhstan nbspnbspKazakhstan Road Police nbspnbspPlaying Rambo GamesnbspnbspMysterious Finding In the Steppe of Volgograd nbspnbspThe [...]