38 Russian Northern Cars

Russian Northern Cars

Posted on May 11, 2007 by

Cars from Russian North 1

Deep inside Russian Siberia people can't use normal cars that you can see in your everyday life. They use something else.

The first car on the photo above is "URAL" the most widely used lorry in that area.

Cars from Russian North 2

Here you can see that Russian road police finds job for themselves even there. The policeman checks papers of this driver.

Cars from Russian North 3

All the cars have full time all wheel drive. But often it's not enough.

38 Responses to “Russian Northern Cars”

1. D says:

“This one is not yellow.”

What a great caption.

2. Bullwinkle says:

AMERICANS 4 ESTONIA!

3. Bullwinkle says:

The World Loves ESTONIA!

4. Boris Abramov says:

Texas1 or Bullwinkle is a HATEFULL RACIST, who hates Jews, Arabs, Russians, etc.

If you have any intelligence people, do not let this CIA propoganda machine brainwash or provoke you into hateing one another.

Stop Nationalism, love other cultures, Races, diferences, and live as one!!!

I love you people of Estonia!!!!

5. Bullwinkle says:

You are not the real Bullwinkle! Your dirty commie tricks don’t work here! Estonians, please realize that Boris does not like you. Boris likes to look at sick pictures and is a disturbed person. He calls people who like Estonians racist even though he is the biggest racist. Boris, you are an evil bigot!

6. Bullwinkle says:

It is Happy Hour In Texas! Have a great weekend everyone!! Thank includes you too Boris!

7. Bullwinkle says:

It is Happy Hour in Texas ! I am with my sheep now !

8. xyplex2 says:

yo I need that white 6 wheeled vehicle, I so want to go PIMPIN on southbeach with that beast!!! 4 sho!!

CARS REAL BIG
    RIMS REAL BIG
    D!CK REAL BIG

EVERY THING REAL BIG!

9. Jim says:

Can anyone tell me the brand or model of the six-wheel vehicle? I’d like to learn more about it.

10. Casey says:

Cool cars. You should post more like this.

11. Vernadotte says:

Wow, literalism. Time to learn some idioms, mate.

12. Matt says:

Great post. It would be better if you disabled comments.

I, too, would like to know who makes that 6 wheeled vehicle.

13. neutra says:

Can anyone tell me what the big yellow and the “not yellow” ones are called?

• Uyraell says:

If I recall correctly, the tracked vehicles are known in the west as BMP1’s or BMR’s. They were originally light armoured personnel carriers, but were later adapted for communications or ambulance tasks. Clearly, the ones pictured have been modified even further.
      The precise identification of the yellow vehicle model is somewhat clouded by the similarity of its’ tracks and wheels to the well-known PT76 amphibious light tank, the chassis of which was the basis for several armoured vehicles in the Soviet era.

14. Boris Abramov says:

1 lol

PS: I love the way you seem to stay clear of political debates on this site, very clever ;)

15. Boris Abramov says:

LOL sooo true.

16. Pacific NW says:

SUV’s in the states were introduced to keep the annual rate of death from auto accidents from declining, which would ruin business for doctors, lawyers, insurance salesmen, auto body repair shops, auto manufacturers, ect. We once had laws in many states that disallowed tinted windows, because they block the line of site. We had laws that said bumper heights should be similiar enough that cars in an accident would hit each others bumpers. Most American SUV’s don’t even have mud-flaps. Their wide bodies also hinder the line of site when driving, especially in the inner city when people park the beasts on a corner, thereby increasing the risk of an accident. I won’t even get into their gas milage. They’re almost exclusively driven as single-occupancy vehicles. Many who drive them are self-important snobs who care only about their own well being. SUV’s are infact, designed to fluff up America’s economy by killing and maiming it’s citizens. 50,000+ people a year die on Americas roads and many many more are wounded.

17. Xpltivdletd says:

Evil Republican Budget-cuts forced the Ministry of Needs to close its field offices all over the U.S.A. So we benighted peasant-folk in Ye Hinterlands have no one from Mother Government to instruct us as to our needs. It’s horrible. Soccer Utility Vehicles are even causing “climate-change©” on other planets!

{/sarcasm}

Loved the pictures! Loud applause for all those Russian rednecks! Do not allow your legislators to save you from your vehicles. Learn from our mistakes. Best regards.

18. Toby Esterhase says:

Does anyone know where-abouts in Siberia these were taken?

19. Slava says:

2 DJ
    yes, this Gazel is not 4 wheel drive, but exist a 4 wheel drive Gazel`s modification.

yellow and grey vehicles like a tanks is GTT.

six-wheel vehicle is ТРЭКОЛ-39294 (trackol-39294)

akishev_m молодец! мой английиский не позволяет донести это до них.

20. Vlad_QvasOff says:

URAL make 31-36 liter of diesel fuel per 100 kilometers. Engine – V6 turbo diesel (Euro2 standart)

21. I’ve seen a lot of DIY auto body workr and I’m sorry to report that 80% of them need to be redone. And redo’s are more expensive than the repair would have been from the beginning because so much needs to be corrected. But if you are really meticulousabout your steps and use your local auto body supply store for advice, you can deliver great results on the first shot.

22. Excelent website, I just came across it and I am already a fan. I recently dropped thirty pounds in 30 days, and I want to share my weight loss success with as many people as possible. If I can lose the weight then any one can. Whatever you do, never quit and you WILL attain every one of your weight loss objectives!

23. Hello, I’m about to quote your content and post a link back to this content on my site please let me know if thats cool?

24. O´Slow. says:

Safety first! Must remove other front wheel also.. Balance you know..

25. If that’s the case I don’t think I wanna live in Northern Russia…the place is always wet and look at all the cars, very unusual.

26. Extreme Rick says:

Your RSS feed isn’t working, I tried clicking on it, gives a page not found bug.

27. [...] of Vladivostok nbspnbspAin’t no Russian CitynbspnbspVladivostok road repair flashmob nbspnbspRussian Northern Cars nbspnbspRussian from [...]

28. [...] of Vladivostok nbspnbspAin’t no Russian CitynbspnbspVladivostok road repair flashmob nbspnbspRussian Northern Cars nbspnbspRussian from [...]

29. [...] – They ExistnbspnbspRussian Anime Lovers nbspnbspEvenki of the Verkhoyansk Mountains nbspnbspRussian Northern CarsnbspnbspCamels in St. Petersburg nbspnbspRussian Ice Bar nbspnbspCars of [...]

30. [...] – They ExistnbspnbspRussian Anime Lovers nbspnbspEvenki of the Verkhoyansk Mountains nbspnbspRussian Northern CarsnbspnbspCamels in St. Petersburg nbspnbspRussian Ice Bar nbspnbspCars of [...]