38 Kiss Police

Kiss Police

Posted on May 10, 2007 by

russian police

Some times Russian police isn’t shy on expressing their feelings on public.

38 Responses to “Kiss Police”

1. Sarah Abramov says:

Hmm…. They kiss in lips… hmm… Boris told me, that it is rightly to kiss the cock.

• Boris Abramov says:

Take no notice of them, they are perverts!!!

• Sarah Abramov says:

Let me guess! He eat her! Right?

• Boris Abramov says:

• shurik says:

Boris Abramov/Sarah Abramov/Finish Alcaholics Online/A billion other personas, You are a very interesting person. I think all regular readers of this blog agree with me when I say, you have a very strange fixation for this site. You leave atleast 10 comments for each new post. Most of them are like this one here. An entire conversation with yourself. Is it funny? Maybe, in a wierd way, but also sad. But the question I want to ask you- why do you do this?

• 3apa3a says:

Lol, just dont forget to pluck its feathers before you kiss it Sarah….but then again usually that will lead to loss of sex drive in poor cock

2. Happy ending says:

1970’s soviet version of this picture :

• Victor says:

Looks like prehistoric photoshop…
      East German military kiss on the Kremlin back ground.
      Typical Hollywood klyukva.

3. Pacific NW says:

Awesome picture.

4. Texas1 says:

If some ugly girl with a big butt tried to kiss me like that I would push her in the water.

• Boris Abramov says:

Have you ever kissed a girl Texas1? ;)

• Sarah Abramov says:

He never kissed a girl! His girl is a sheep!

• 3apa3a says:

American girls are better lovers..oh i get it…its cause they keep it in a family right? Thats hows its done back in Texas? No?

• Texas1 says:

Do we have to go through this again? Toss out your government controlled media rags and read something from the free world.

FACTS:
          Incest is rampant in Russia, not in the US.

In addition, having sex with animals is legal in Russia and not in the US.

QUIZ:
          Can you start drawing some conclusions yet?

• Boris Abramov says:

LOL

• Texas1 says:

I live in Valley Ranch/Las Colinas and I can guarantee you that we have some of the healthiest and most beautiful people in the United States. In fact, I would put our women up against any communist slob chick any day of the week.

• Boris Abramov says:

Ok man, calm down. We all love Texas, especially its dumb population. Thay are so thik and slow – its hilarious.. lol :)

• asdf says:

If it’s Las Colinas near Dallas then I’ve been there. I’ve also been to St Petersburg and Moscow. I must say that there were really beautiful girls in both countries. There are lots of beautiful girls in Texas because Mexico is really near and it’s easy to have some latino blood mixed. Girls in Russia are much different from Texas ones, they have slavic looks, lots of temperament. I love them both :)

It’s me, poor Estonian speaking.

• Texas1 says:

Estonians Rock! We love Estonians!!

• Texas1 says:

You are right about the temperament of Russian girls. They might be somewhat attractive but they have awful personalities, bad tempers and poor manners. Since they had to go through a crumbling education system, most aren’t as smart as western girls.

To put it another way, there is more than one reason for why there are so many alcoholic men in Russia.

• D says:

Do I have to remind you that there are only two things in Texas…. steers and queers …. and since your not a cow, that leaves only one choice.

• Texas1 says:

ISN’T THAT THE TRUTH!!!!

• 3apa3a says:

To Texas1 and TexasTriangle…..of course they are…no child would talk bad about his mother/cousin…Happy Breeding..

But then again they did prodice Bush and as much as i disagree with the war in Iraq, I gots to give credit to that man for being a man and not backing down under pressure like Blair just did.

and on the last note…..Ralphie May…texas1 u should know who he is…one of the funniest crackers alive…

5. Washington says:

Who is the dominant one in this relationship?

6. NateNizzle says:

Are you sure they aren’t US Postal employees?

7. Texas1 says:

Note how the people passing by are repulsed.

8. Shmuck Duck says:

Not all Americans are like ‘Texas1′, most of us are quite competant. I think its fine to kiss in public, just not sex in public. I don’t want to see that when I walk down the street.

9. boris says:

russian is a 3rd world country.

10. Washington says:

I don’t beleve Boris has made these comments. This has to be an impostor. I assume it’s some Nazi like “hck” or Texas1.

11. Bo Baquet says:

The ONLY solution to consistently lose your abdominal fat and keep it off for good is to combine a sound nutritious diet full of unprocessed natural foods with a properly designed strategic exercise program that stimulates the necessary hormonal and metabolic response within your body. Both your food intake as well as your training program are important if you are to get this right.

12. IloveNokia says:

It to it will not pass for nothing.