42 How Air Conditioner Should Be Mounted

How Air Conditioner Should Be Mounted

Posted on April 29, 2007 by

mounting Air condinioner in russia 1

If you live at a high floor and got an urge to mount an air conditioner yourself, trying to save on installation costs - here is a Russian experience on how it can be done easily. All you need is a tough friend who will hold your legs while you'll be half way out from your window.

mounting Air condinioner in russia 2

mounting Air condinioner in russia 3

42 Responses to “How Air Conditioner Should Be Mounted”

1. ChyeKyo says:

so cool! *_* OMG! They didn’t think twince before do that… XDD

2. UA says:

it dosn’t look like a russina building

3. bebop says:

it is not russia

look at the house, trees, cars in the street
    they doesn’t look like russian onez

4. cane says:

I think is Spain

5. Boris Abramov says:

Hmmm… Why have air conditioning in russia??

• Borah a.k.a. Sarah Levi-Alkolupukki says:

Because of global warming! I love cold, but it is getting warmer now!

• texas1 says:

How is it that you can get away with a questions like this? If anyone else asked it some Russian would start yelling about how you don’t know geography and that parts of Russia are warm.

• Boris Abramov says:

Actually Texas, I have been living in Krasnodar(not that you might know where it is) for some time, and considering how southern it is, I realy did not see the need for an air conditioner>

Hope that answers your question :)

6. Henry says:

Actually this photos are from SPAIN!!!

7. Pii says:

If it was in Russia, someone would just climb up those windows and steal it.

8. Xavi says:

I lived most of my life in Spain (I’m from Barcelona) and I know pretty well Russia: these photos were taken in Spain (probably several years ago), for sure. Because of the kind of pavement on the street, kind of buiding, plate numbers on that Nissan Vanette, no russian cars parked around, shutters (¿blinds?) at the windows, green awnings in several balconies, easy fence around the buiding, and so on.

9. adios says:

esto no es Russia.puede ser que es España pero yo primera vez veo en España ventanas hasi.

si es España los traballadors son rumanos:D

это румыны в Испании жгут!!!!!

10. texas1 says:

Looks like they have black plastic trash bags for curtains. That’s absolute genius. No wonder their flat is warm. Black absorbs radiant heat…duh

11. TRUKI says:

The pics come from Spain.

They runs many years ago in mailboxes as a joke…but real. They also was published in few local papers as funny.

The firs car in the left its a Renault 21 (first version) and the second one its a Seat Málaga, not bad car but it didn’t worth to export to Russia. Those bricks are also spanish ones,now we have more bricks that euros…we are becomming the country of the bricks.

The plastic “courtains” it is a “toldo” it have the form of a shell to cover the window in order to get more shadow into the flat…we have so sun in Summer as you snow in Winter.

(And it’s probably that the workers were rumanian or in that time from Yugoslavia)

12. hut says:

Yeah, thats Spain. And to be more accurated it´s Leganes a city near Madrid

13. ChyeKyo says:

OMFG I’m spanish and here in spain ther’ a lot of people working from south-est of europe…

14. Russky says:

I’m from Spain, and I’m complitely sure that the pics were taken in my country. Look those cars.. a r-21, a Nissan Vannete. The bricks of the building and the pavement… I live in a neighborhood that looks in the same way, and I’m 30 years old. I can say that the pics were taken in a residential area near Madrid, like Leganes, Mostoles, Alcorcon, etc. The workers are the “tipical” inmigrants from east europe… they arent interested in laws and behaviour rules… they do all that they want.

Madrid in summer has temps up to 45ºCz, so they spend their first salary to buy that AA equipment. Look the other windows… spanish dont need AA to survive Madrid’s August

15. me says:

are those balconies on the right.?
    I asuming not, otherwise they would use their balcony.

16. yana says:

you are delirious! The weather is so nice. I am going to make picture from Estonian embassy. It is still standing there! Don’t spend much time near computers-me, as grandmam say this1!Spanish!Russian! Quelle difference! Go and enjoy life! let Sam-goat-Texas to sit near! He has no ussue-no family,no children plus small pitiful pipette between fat legs!We,people of the earth, sympathize with you in your sorrow

17. 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0 says:

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

18. Bladen says:

The last picture should be;

Not jpeg no. 11 (the exact same as the one above it.

Don’t people review their work?

19. dina says:

It’s not Russia, at least judging from the style of construction. More like spain or latin america. Nevertheless it’s funny, and I’ve seen it done in real life. And… you do need AC in some parts of Russia. Especially in the center of the continent. There are parts of Siberia for example where you might have temperatures of -40C in the winter and +40C in the summer. What interests me as a constructor though is how do they get the air in in this installation? There are no pipes running in, and there’s no hole in the wall behind.

20. Hjalti says:

i don’t think this air conditioner would work there’s no way for the air to get in/out ^^

21. [...] ne nuo Venäläiset sitten osaavat! Tässä toinen asennusohje http://englishrussia.com/?p=872. Eikä kahta ilman kolmatta http://englishrussia.com/?p=2023. Jokohan nyt [...]

22. 随着我国物流业(货架)的快速发展,整个华东地区物流业托盘的发展也正以物流服务塑料托盘提升到较国内其他地区更高的地位而推进。重视具有提升区域物流托盘效率功能的专业化和标准化物流
    塑料托盘基础设施建设,打造整体物仓储笼流服务平台。
    南京海佩货架公司将积极推行物流仓储笼业标准化战略,建立健全仓储物流铁托盘服务标准化体系,加快推进物流
    铁托盘装备设施、信息系统、经营管理、服务提供等的标准化,打造最
    先进的仓储设备交易数码港,争取成为国内物流业标准化建设的典范。

近年来,我国物流业发展迅速,物流塑料托盘业增加值持续上升,已成为推动国家经济持续发展的重点产业。与此同时,物流仓储笼业面临运输和仓储钢托盘成本高昂、产业形态相互割裂等问题,亟需推行标准化战略,以降低成本,
    提高效率提升服务质量,满足产业提档升级的需要。”

南京海佩货架公司是对物流钢托盘标准化比较重视的公司之一,实施标准化的速度也块。在标准体系研究中注重与很多仓储笼公司进行合作,将重点放在标准的国际通用型上。目前,海佩已经提出了包括物流
    铁托盘模数体系、
    集装箱的基本尺寸、物流钢托盘用语、物流仓储笼设施的设备基准、输送用包装塑料托盘的系列尺术、包装用语、钢托盘大型集装箱、
    塑料托盘用箱、平托盘仓储笼,卡车车厢内壁尺寸,
    铁托盘等。

23. Man, doing that is scary. I’d rather use my tools and equipment properly to be on the safe side.

24. Dosug says:

Разительно полезная инфа, согласен с автором!

25. pinkky says:

There are other similar information? I have a great need.ps:welcome to my site refined jewelcosy shoes

26. Joseph White says:

we have a 5 year old General Electic air conditioner at home, GE makes some of the finest air conditioners out ther.’“

27. Air Conditioners are really necessary if you have allergic rhinitis and some other respiratory conditions *

28. shutters says:

Still unsure what you’re attempting to say but I do get a bit of little bit of it I think. Thanks.