15 Can You Do This?

Can You Do This?

Posted on April 27, 2007 by

Look what can do a guy from the Russian village.

15 Responses to “Can You Do This?”

1. Borah a.k.a. Sarah Levi-Alkolupukki says:

I can. And that is not Russia. It’s western Ukraine.

I’ve seen video from America and Europe in this style. Some black guy was staring in weird way so his eyes were out of the face.

2. texas1 says:

That wasn’t some black guy, that was Boris.

3. grml says:

That vid is about 8 yrs old dude.

4. Jim says:

Sounds Czech to me.

• Texas1 says:

That poor guy makes a small comment and half the internet is jumping on his back. Oh well, better you than me. :)

5. Pacific NW says:

I used to work in a mental institution and one of our clients had tongue that was twice as long. She had no teeth, so we had to feed her pureed food. When it was time to eat, she would unroll her tongue and hold it like a rag, and wipe the food off the plate with her long tongue.

6. illlich says:

I could do that. . . I just don’t want to.

7. Erkan says:

Haha,.. that was entertaining, he could become a big entertainer in the world.

8. Didoka says:

I just love how he smiles the whole time. He looks happy, so it’s all good.

9. Harbec says:

Is this ability a side affect from Tchernobil?

10. ros says:

the thing is that he just does not have teeth. that’s all.

11. Bobby says:

He is participating in a sport known as ‘gurning.’ Supposedly, gurning has been around since medieval times. The Wiki article is pretty lame, but you can find another here:

12. [...] toothless old man from Russia has a really elastic face (and a really long tongue as well). The video is slightly disturbing, and it begs the question, why [...]

13. 随着我国物流业(货架)的快速发展,整个华东地区物流业托盘的发展也正以物流服务塑料托盘提升到较国内其他地区更高的地位而推进。重视具有提升区域物流托盘效率功能的专业化和标准化物流
    塑料托盘基础设施建设,打造整体物仓储笼流服务平台。
    南京海佩货架公司将积极推行物流仓储笼业标准化战略,建立健全仓储物流铁托盘服务标准化体系,加快推进物流
    铁托盘装备设施、信息系统、经营管理、服务提供等的标准化,打造最
    先进的仓储设备交易数码港,争取成为国内物流业标准化建设的典范。

近年来,我国物流业发展迅速,物流塑料托盘业增加值持续上升,已成为推动国家经济持续发展的重点产业。与此同时,物流仓储笼业面临运输和仓储钢托盘成本高昂、产业形态相互割裂等问题,亟需推行标准化战略,以降低成本,
    提高效率提升服务质量,满足产业提档升级的需要。”

南京海佩货架公司是对物流钢托盘标准化比较重视的公司之一,实施标准化的速度也块。在标准体系研究中注重与很多仓储笼公司进行合作,将重点放在标准的国际通用型上。目前,海佩已经提出了包括物流
    铁托盘模数体系、