24 Dogs Fashion

Dogs Fashion

Posted on April 26, 2007 by

russian dogs cloths

So people adapted to live at Northern climate conditions using warm cloths and thick brick walls. How about dogs? Yes there are dogs that can stand all the cold dangers of Siberia but small domestic dogs need special clothings so when they go out they do wear it. Just a shot from Russian winter streets by Genadi Garbuzov.

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

24 Responses to “Dogs Fashion”

1. TroubleMaker says:

Oh no, these pictures of animals will only further excite Boris’s ragingly weird hormones. To all who live in small Russian villages, please keep a close watch on your animals tonight or you will have a litter of ugly half-breeds that resemble Boris in 9 months.

• Pacific NW says:

What you say about Texans, it’s completely true. If any two thing describe the Texas way of life, then it would be making sexy time with the sheep and making sexy time with their sisters and brokeback brothers.

• Finnish Nazi Hetero Capitalist Milk Drinker Online says:

Haven’t you ever heard of Borat? The sexy time with sheep is known internationally to occur in Russia and former Russian Republics. It was the result of some human intercourse with a sheep that produced Boris.

• Pacific NW says:

You do know that Borat is really an English Jew who’s sarcastically poking fun at racist America, don’t you? Or did you really think that “Borat” was a real person. Too funny.

What truly is not funny though, is Texans that have sex with sheep and their children (and that guy who had sex with a roadkilled doe). This isn’t just some urban myth, it’s a real problem in Texas.

• Boris Abramov says:

Watch the Rodeo scene again. It truly represents the intellect of your species.

;)

• Washington says:

Boris man, come to US. Maybe you will scare all the redneck away, and we will a proper president ruling our country.

• Finnish Nazi Hetero Capitalist Milk Drinker Online says:

Then Boris will impregnate all of our animals.

• Washington says:

White trash like you, are the reason why all Americans are perseeved to be ingorant and are hated all over the world.
          I would like to clarify that we are not all like Texas1.
          Texas is a refuge for all the brain-dead hicks from the south, and it certainly doesn’t represent ordinary Americans!

• TroubleMaker says:

Boris, you should really stop reading Pravda. I guess I need to be the one to break the news to you. Texas has some of the best universities in the world. What does your village have?

Also, I would encourage you to google “Russia Incest” and see the kind of sickness that is acceptable in your country. It is very disturbing. If you want to go one step further, google “russian incest rapidshare” or “russian incest bittorrent” or “russian beastiality”. You have nothing to brag about.

• Boris Abramov says:

Its funny how you speak of “Russia Incest”, “russian incest bittorrent” and “russian beastiality” with an obvious purpose of insulting me, forgetting that I m not actually russian… So I think – its was a failed attempt, don’t you?? LOL

• texas1 says:

Oh, great a new personality has emerged today. So today you aren’t Russian. Of course, last week you claimed to be Russian. Probably next week you will shock us all with your revelation that you are actually a Baptist that lives in Texas.

• Boris Abramov says:

I was born in Russia. But it doesn’t make me russian.I have a british citizenship. I am Jewish, and I spend most of my life in the west. So judge for yourself, if I should be offended by your childish comments..

Get a life texas1!

• TroubleMaker says:

Get a spell checker and a clue.

2. Washington says:

Well… our dogs our dogs prefer Louis Vuitton.

3. Borah a.k.a. Sarah Levi-Alkolupukki says:

Where is vodka?

4. Noggin says:

what you really get from mail order russian brides.

5. Chaim says:

Just discovered the site. I love the verbal exchange between Boris, Texas1 and Finnish Nazi LOL

Give me more!

• Boris Abramov says:

Texas1, Finnish Nazi and TroubleMaker are the same person.
      Texas1 uses these names, so that, his arguments could be supported by “other” people.

I mean, how more pathetic can you get?? LOL

6. ted says:

These photos make me miss Yeltsin.