10 Lenin Monument, Egypt Style

Lenin Monument, Egypt Style

Posted on April 9, 2007 by

lenin's monument

Lenin’s monument in Egypt style by some famous Soviet-Russia sculptor. It’s a pity it wasn’t built.

10 Responses to “Lenin Monument, Egypt Style”

1. Boris Abramov says:

Well, he is already mummy, so its perfectly justifiable for him to have a tomb!!

• Borah a.k.a. Sarah Levi-Alkolupukki says:

It’s a pity, that this Lenin’s tomb is not built! It can be very exotic!

• Boris Abramov says:

I want to visit lenin mausoleum this summer when I go to russia, do you know if its still open to public?
        If so how can get in? Where can I buy tickets?

I tried before, but I was told that I need to preorder them somewhere else…

• Borah a.k.a. Sarah Levi-Alkolupukki says:

No preoder.

I visited Lenin last year. He’s cute and pink! And it is black inside his mausoleum.

Lenin accepts visitors twice a week at the morning from 9 till 11 or smth like that.

Visit Red Square first, it is written here (on спуск) when his mausoleum is opened.

• Boris Abramov says:

You can come with me Sarah. After that we can go for a meal in Arbat to some little Georgian Cafe, to have a look at some hot georgian waiters…. And then we will explor the great Mosocw gay scene at night…
            What do you think???

2. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

Dis supposed to be a lighthouse.

ALL PRAISE TEH GREAT PHARAOH!!!11

3. Paul-86 says:

Hi, guys!
    I found a little bit different project of the monument of the same architect, take a look at it http://www.museum.ru/alb/image.asp?18939

4. Uwe says:

Absolutely tasteless.

5. Matt says:

I went to see ‘grandpa lenin’. It is dark inside the tomb and you are not allowed to take pictures. The big scary guards kind of make you not even want to try to sneak one. You are expected to remain quiet and apparently it is disrespectful to have your hands in your pockets.

6. 随着我国物流业(货架)的快速发展,整个华东地区物流业托盘的发展也正以物流服务塑料托盘提升到较国内其他地区更高的地位而推进。重视具有提升区域物流托盘效率功能的专业化和标准化物流
    塑料托盘基础设施建设,打造整体物仓储笼流服务平台。
    南京海佩货架公司将积极推行物流仓储笼业标准化战略,建立健全仓储物流铁托盘服务标准化体系,加快推进物流
    铁托盘装备设施、信息系统、经营管理、服务提供等的标准化,打造最
    先进的仓储设备交易数码港,争取成为国内物流业标准化建设的典范。

近年来,我国物流业发展迅速,物流塑料托盘业增加值持续上升,已成为推动国家经济持续发展的重点产业。与此同时,物流仓储笼业面临运输和仓储钢托盘成本高昂、产业形态相互割裂等问题,亟需推行标准化战略,以降低成本,
    提高效率提升服务质量,满足产业提档升级的需要。”

南京海佩货架公司是对物流钢托盘标准化比较重视的公司之一,实施标准化的速度也块。在标准体系研究中注重与很多仓储笼公司进行合作,将重点放在标准的国际通用型上。目前,海佩已经提出了包括物流
    铁托盘模数体系、