29 American Boy, American Joy

American Boy, American Joy

Posted on April 2, 2007 by

Russian lady singers like American boys!

29 Responses to “American Boy, American Joy”

1. Borah a.k.a. Sarah Levi-Alkolupukki says:

That’s the song from the beginning of perestroika (early 90s).

2. Doug says:

I heard this on a river boat on the Don River in 2001! I thought I would never hear it again! I heard it only once. I can just remember how strange and awkward that I felt when it was playing, trying to pretend that I did not hear or understand what it was saying. I was somewhat embarassed, I don’t know why. However, the way I remembered it, there was some Russian guy in the background doing “hip-hop” style chanting as a musical refrain several times during the song. He sounded angry. (Surprise) Perhaps a “remixed” version that I heard?

3. Alex says:

I h8 bad music. I also h8 pugachova…and kombinatsiya… Gawd im like so angry right now don’t ya knowz.

4. AmericaPhobe says:

Damn, boys and girls. I am so drunk now. I hate all things american. And i think that these women should not sing about american Boy! Lets sing about Borah Alko(lupukki)??

Should Be: Alkoholi-pukki or AlkoJouluPukki. Lupukki is not a real!! I should know! I am Finn. And i love Russia!

5. Bloom says:

American Boy? WTF!

BTW the chick with the keytar is so hot because she’s hot and plays a KEYTAR!!!

6. VodkaGuy says:

‘BTW the chick with the keytar is so hot because she’s hot and plays a KEYTAR!!!’

I agree, does anybody know her name…pleaseeeee..im drunk..:)

7. Borah a.k.a. Sarah Levi-Alkolupukki says:

They are over 40.

8. Igor says:

What disturbs me the most is probably the audience.

9. Vladislav Kozlov says:

Funny how times change.
    Right now Americans are singing songs about Russian Girls. May be because they are fed up with the American cows they call women.

• Alex Michael says:

Ouch that’s kinda harsh don’t you think? And i haven’t heard any american songs singing about russian girls… yet.

• Chelovek says:

Actually, a rather popular song from long ago praises Russian women, among others.

Back in the USSR
        (excerpt)
        Well the Ukraine girls really knock me out
        They leave the West behind
        And Moscow girls make me sing and shout
        And Georgia’s always on my mind

• Erik says:

That is actually quite true. I’d rather have a Russian girl over most any American girl. I’m an American with Russian Ancestry though so that’s probably part of it.

10. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

WTF englyshrussia killd me ded tuday.

(*vomits)

11. Ian says:

It’s a KEYTAR! it’s like the 80’s all over again!

12. adios says:

а у меня есть мп3 Бухгалтер

13. smokeydog says:

They’re better than the Dixie Chicks.

14. Boris Abramov says:

Soooooo true!!!!

15. vovse_ne says:

Oh… Childhood… :)

16. Ignatz Horowitz says:

Ah. Russian Girl-band just like American Boy-band: lip-sync and pretend to play instrument. All dance and hop about like too much crabs in pantalones.

17. Ylizaveta says:

American boys? Seriously? I’m Russian-American and I refuse to date American guys because they’re nothing compared to Russian guys.

I mean, cute song and all. They play it at the Russian club all the time. But… dude. Russians are where it’s at!

18. 随着我国物流业(货架)的快速发展,整个华东地区物流业托盘的发展也正以物流服务塑料托盘提升到较国内其他地区更高的地位而推进。重视具有提升区域物流托盘效率功能的专业化和标准化物流
    塑料托盘基础设施建设,打造整体物仓储笼流服务平台。
    南京海佩货架公司将积极推行物流仓储笼业标准化战略,建立健全仓储物流铁托盘服务标准化体系,加快推进物流
    铁托盘装备设施、信息系统、经营管理、服务提供等的标准化,打造最
    先进的仓储设备交易数码港,争取成为国内物流业标准化建设的典范。

近年来,我国物流业发展迅速,物流塑料托盘业增加值持续上升,已成为推动国家经济持续发展的重点产业。与此同时,物流仓储笼业面临运输和仓储钢托盘成本高昂、产业形态相互割裂等问题,亟需推行标准化战略,以降低成本,
    提高效率提升服务质量,满足产业提档升级的需要。”

南京海佩货架公司是对物流钢托盘标准化比较重视的公司之一,实施标准化的速度也块。在标准体系研究中注重与很多仓储笼公司进行合作,将重点放在标准的国际通用型上。目前,海佩已经提出了包括物流
    铁托盘模数体系、