19 Bus On Fire

Bus On Fire

Posted on March 30, 2007 by

This route bus got on fire right on the bus stop. Just a few minutes and it all was burned down. Passengers were really shocked.

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts.

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

19 Responses to “Bus On Fire”

1. Bert says:

Sorry for the double post. No, I won’t make the obvious joke :)

2. Boris Abramov says:

Burn Baby Burn!!!

3. AvengerRus says:

This bus made by “PAZ” originally have a gasoline engine, but you can see gas reservoirs on the roof. I think that avtoservice master just had no appropriate qualification.

4. Chingau Wei says:

I like the flame vents on the side near the windows. It almost looks like it was designed to shoot fire from those vents (pictures 3, 4, and 5).

This happens alot in Texas because illegal immigrants will buy and drive anything cheap, and cheap, old, beat up cars like to catch on fire.

5. TeratoMarty says:

Eh, the same thing happened to a commercial bus here in Boston a few weeks ago. Old equipment can fail due to rubbish maintenance anywhere in the world.

6. fromukrainewithlove says:

i don’t even want to make a discussion about this…if something happens in Russia then people always blame alchochol or bad maintenance…

for example…In Holland there was a storm about a month ago…a guy was riding his motocycle he was blown away and died…..if the same thing happened in Russia everybody would say the guy was drunk or whatever….

7. mleugene says:

This happens so often to the city buses in Tashkent, I really thought they were supposed to do this. I’m really shocked that self-immolation isn’t a feature of Soviet era mass transit.

8. Misha says:

Tonight we dine in hell!

9. ryan says:

was the man inside burnt alive? Sorry I’m confused and I had to ask… but I didn’t see a photo of the poor buy leaving…

10. JPeditor says:

Hey, your bus looks like the buses in Israel that used to get torched by the sand-nazis. Remember the smell when the jihadis (that you want us Jews to kneel to) bring you some more of that to Moscow (hey, Putin says Hamas needs more $!)

11. JPeditor says:

PS – LOVE the anti-spam words! Is the next one “gulag” or “lubyanka”!

LOL!

12. w says:

DIDNT THE PASSENGERS GET BURNT NOT EKLECTRICUTED?