46 Russian Style Computer Accessories

Russian Style Computer Accessories

Posted on March 18, 2007 by

russian computer mices 4

russian computer mices 5

russian computer mices 6

46 Responses to “Russian Style Computer Accessories”

1. chris says:

What is the name of this company?? I like this very much

2. John from Kansas says:

Russian elegance.

3. t_raven says:

I’d like the second mouse (first that under “read more”) and decorate my keyboard at last style… =P

• t_raven says:

I hate to admit it, but sometimes your posts are really usefull. Even though you’re finished alchogolic. Thanks for the link.

4. Boris Abramov says:

On the twelveth picture, is that a picture of Putin on the mouse?

If it is, it lookes nothing like him!!

5. t_raven says:

Now that you mention it, я русский (I’m russian), and I clearly understand what did you mean, yet I’d like my mouse looked like that…

• ringm says:

The whole population of this blog is most probably Russians pretending to be Americans and Finnish Alcoholics, with varying degrees of language fluency.

• my english is bad because:

1. i’m always drunken
        2. i have started to drink at school and that’s why i know english very bad.

• Boris Abramov says:

Why do you think that many russians on this site are pretending to be Americans????

Secondly, – what is the purpose for them to pretend to be americans???

• Sturmovik says:

I thought everyone here was American pretending to be Russian like me.

• Vernadotte says:

Please, please, remember: This is the Internet, where there are no girls and all children are FBI agents. And you’re surprised at Russians pretending to be Americans?

• D says:

I consider myself both Russian and American. Russian by blood, but lived in America most my life.

• Boris Abramov says:

Let me see, – who am I??? I was born in Moscow, I am jewish, and now I live UK (during winter) and Ukraine(in the Summer), however I spend most of my life in US…..Hmmmmmm – help me out guys who shall I be pretending to be?????

• AmericaPhobe says:

I tought you said, that your Father is Jewish and mother Russian Drunk? And then you said, that only children with Jewish mother can be jews? Hmm…

• Boris Abramov says:

I am jewish according to you, Texas1 and M.M.M…..just trying to make it easy for you!!

• AmericaPhobe says:

Don’t have to make it easy for me. I don’t have anything against jews. I have just readed too much protocols of elders of zion and Mein Kampf. Not saying though that i believe in those books.

• AmericaPhobe says:

And by the way. I think that Texas1 and M.M.M are the same. Thats how DISGUSTING thirdworld country people behave.

And one more indicator that USA is 3rd world. Texas1 talks about how in his community of “higher income” is these rules and whatever… For example in Finland we dont have to have these so called Gated communitys where rich people escape of poor hordes of beggers and criminals!

• ben says:

I disagree, most might be russians but there are many americans and others on the web site too.
        NOW I dont know how wel the mouses work or the key boards work but the art work is typical russian art, (wonderful and creative), I do own a russian keyboard from russia(made in china just like us over here in the U.S.)abd it works great.

6. Boris, no one interested in your boring comments! People just want to have beautiful unusual stuff.

• Boris Abramov says:

Texax – nice to have you back. There was no one to pick on, and i was getting really board..

Did you go on holiday???
      Did you go to some diferent trailor park – or was it the same one???

Nice to have you have you back my redneck bro!!!

• I am says:

Texas1 you made surgery on brain ?

7. TexasTriangle says:

if that is a wooden keyboard i see up there, then you russians have waaaaaaaay toooooo much time on your hands….

8. Texas1 says:

Are the paintings prints from a famous Russian artist?

9. Texas1 says:

A few of the prints tend to have a Chinese influence.

10. Sturmovik says:

The mice remind me of Faberge eggs. I think they are very nice and would sell very well in Europe or U.S.

11. firsak says:

Actually, nowadays there is a lot of stuff produced in Russia. And that stuff is very good quality. And those guys who say that these mice are produced in China – can you prove your statement? Take a close photo of a mouse and show me “Made in China”.

P.S
    In spite of everything, these mice were really painted by Russian painters by hand.

P.P.S
    As for China, everything is assembled and produced in China nowadays. I’ve been to the United States and 75% of goods that I bought there were made in China. 20% were made in Mexico. The only device which wasn’t made in PRC or Mexico was the Ati Videocard (Canada).

12. I am says:

Russia style

13. firsak says:

Logitech is not a Russian company at all.

14. Detox vicodin….

Vicodin. How l ong does vicodin stay in your system….

15. Wow, that was unique and wonderful computer accessories. I like the style and designs. I’m hoping to have it some.

16. russia_bound says:

amazing pictures. I want a mouse and keyboard. These are very cool modifications. Thanks for the pictures…