36 Russian Beach

Russian Beach

russian beach

A real Russian would not like to go to the beach without a bottle or two. As a result of such a habit there are A LOT of bottles left behind.

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts.

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

36 Responses to “Russian Beach”

1. Doug says:

“A rear Russian”? Ha Ha. You mean a “rare” Russian. A “rear” is what that guy is showing to the camera. It is an understandable mistake, I suspect this web site is about an opportunity for practicing English. You people do okay.

2. Bishop Brennan says:

Looks like an average beach in Dublin!

3. fromukrainewithlove says:

an average beach in Dublin where many russians come i geass then:D

But it’s nice for beggars that collect botlles…there a lot of them in Russia/Ukraine….if it weren’t for them collecting bottles you couldn’t set a foot without getting glass under your shoes;)

4. Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

Better worry about yourself. Consumption of vodka is getting lower on 5% every year since 2002! European consumer commitee say that in 2012 consumption of vodka will be lower on 30% than in 2002.

• Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

in Russia…

• silent but deadly says:

Yes, but aren’t there 5% fewer russian consumers every year as well, because the population is shrinking?

• Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

Nope. Population of Russia is shrinking only on 0.67% every year. And this number is getting lower. But consumption of vodka is getting down on 4-5% every year.

And about shrinking russian population. In 2004 Russian population has shrunk on more than 900.000 people, in 2005 – on 730.000 and in 2006 – on 560.000.

As you see situation is getting better. However it is bad, but it’s getting better.

• Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

I work for myself. I’m proudly testing vodka diet on myself to win fat in this world!

• Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

Gay pride worldwide! Vodka pride worldwide!

• marvin says:

Prove that you are Finnish by translating your own statement into Finnish, only then shall I believe that you are not Russian:

“I’m Finnish not because i’m Finn, but because i’m totally finnished! I’m drunkard and gay!”

5. Boris Abramov says:

I don’t think his mental ability has anything to do with consumption of alcohol, – dumbness in Texas was passed down from generation-to-generation, – an effect of all the inbreeding within the family!!!

6. Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

Actually all people act in this way, not Russians only.

7. I am says:

I think this beach of small dirty river

8. p4130 says:

Well… it looks like our typical Polish university students’ flat. Only we have a little less sand:)

9. TexasTriangle says:

wow, people

10. Fry says:

Russians are funny. When I go to beach I usually watch babes not bottles. Do you have somekind pervert relationship with bottles? :)))))

11. Boris says:

I was once watching a movie in Russia, which had long commercial breaks. I watched (and counted) them because those beer ads were funny. ALL 7 commercials were beer\alcohol-related! unbelievable.

• Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

Commercials of vodka is prohibited. Commercials of beer is prohibited from 8 a.m till 22 p.m. That’s why after 22.00 there’s so much commercials of beer.

12. vovse_ne says:

I don’t drink beer…
    Probably I’m not russian?!

13. I am says: