28 Daily Photos and Some Anouncement

Daily Photos and Some Anouncement

Posted on February 4, 2007 by

russia

That’s an entrance door mod sent by our reader in one of the offices in Russia.
That’s another portion of “daily” photos from Russian life. Those series seem to be not so daily in terms of regularity just daily in term of everyday life as it is on streets of Russia.

Also we would like to tell you that we have upgraded comments system now we have threaded comments system – you can reply directly to the person you want ‘reply to this comment’ link under the each comment – your new response would appear in a tree manner below the comment you answered to.

russia

Just another piece of Russian roads.
russia

So in some Northern parts of Russia small white bears can be friends with pigs?

28 Responses to “Daily Photos and Some Anouncement”

1. Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

The flood in Saint Peterburg took place because of Americans and America.

Americans pollute everything around them including lands, waters, air. They produce greenhouse effect on the Earth. That’s why floods appear in many places on the Earth.

People on the Earth suffer because of Americans.

2. Rico says:

It is the middle of winter here in America and today I will go driving in my nice sports car with the top down. It is a beautiful warm day. I love global warming! :-)

3. Bishop Brennan says:

Up with the V8!

I’m trying to figure out the plug / LAN wire.

• Rev.Tig says:

Ah, I think this is a part hoax (the ethernet cable with a mains plug on the end) this device is known as an “etherkiller” much famed in IT operations departments all over the world. The idea is generally to destroy the network and as many devices that are connected to it by pumping mains voltage into it :) I would doubt that there is anywhere actually making these for use.

Lots of places have them, I personally don’t know of anyone that has dared plugged them in. Most of these devices get made when the ops staff are overworked and on the edge. Not that I have made one with a 16Amp commando plug on the end at all :) Last time I looked it was sitting in the cupboard with a label stating it was a “Heavy Duty Power over Ethernet adaptor”. :)

• PKS says:

The label literally reads “grid cable” – it means both “power cable” and “network cable” in Russian.

Typical computer store humor, like selling “mouse food” next to mouse pads :)

• khumche says:

Actuall, it’s the new Ethernet over power cables thingy…
      eg. http://www.netgear.com/products/home/powerline-and-coax/work-and-play/default.aspx

4. [...] Originally Syndicated via RSS from English Russia Meet Hot Women: pics, chat 4 free [...]

5. Robert says:

Just to comment quickly on the comment system.

I don’t really like the boxes, they seem a little too cluttered. Is there a way of removing or rejigging the boxes?

http://www.b3ta.com has a fantastic system on the message board style of things.

That horse is brilliant.
    Polar Bear picture… oooh?
    I do like the bucket shoes, funnily enough I’ve never actually seen anything like that done before.

6. Rico says:

I have to say that I do like this site. It’s funny though because years ago I was one of the guys in the American military that kept the nuclear missiles working that were aimed at the old Soviet Union. Plus later I worked in an air force unit in europe that taught Soviet fighter tactics to NATO pilots. I think its a very good thing that those bad old days are gone. :-)

7. democrat says:

I have a question, HOW COME MY COMMENTS KEEP DISAPPEARING!??
    Is the administrator deleting them on purpose?

8. democrat says:

Another thing, my comments are\were educational and accurate, unlike others. And they got removed after hard work of writing them up. Imagine spending 25 min. thoroughly writing comments with citations, only for them to be deleted by some administrator, possibly for fun.

v’chom vasiya problema, administratori??

9. Konstantin says:

The soviets as well partook in the greenhouse effect by all their industrious activity.

10. [...] Stroller Parade nbspnbspRussian Girl KatyanbspnbspSamurai In Moscow nbspnbspHomeless Odessa nbspnbspDaily Photos and Some AnouncementnbspnbspThe Sputnik Cult nbspnbspRussian North [...]