39 Launch of Russian Ballistic Missile

Launch of Russian Ballistic Missile

Posted on February 2, 2007 by

A video of a launch of Russian Strategic Missile that can carry a nuclear charge, made at night. It takes only a few seconds to arm and launch 60 feet tall ballistic missile.

This type of missile is also can be used to deliver satellites to space.

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

39 Responses to “Launch of Russian Ballistic Missile”

1. mrcann says:

spectacular!

2. Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

Death 2 America!

3. sbull.net says:

Is that a scud launcher?

I didn’t realise that the missile was kept in a tube before firing?

4. Maruhana says:

That’s was fast

5. I think that’s an SS-25, which is indeed a proper ICBM with more than 10,000km range, not a little bottle rocket like a Scud.

6. Delicious says:

It’s cool how it fires an initial charge to launch it out of the tube before the main engines fire.

It doesn’t look big enough to be an ICBM or have a range of 10 Mm (nearly the diameter of the planet.) If that’s what it really is, that is way cool.

7. DenisM says:

“Russian Topol-M launching a Satelite” – that’s how this video is named on YouTube. So it’s SS-27, not SS-25.

8. Mia Technologies says:

Frightening!

[email protected]

9. cro says:

DenisM: Yes, seems like this is a SS-27. Compact, immune to counteraction and deadly.

10. Mike says:

Sick video! Awesome. Something really really ominous about it.

11. Sturmovik says:

I think it’s an SS-27 too. Here is another video of SS-27

12. smithjc says:

So I’m definately new as far as comments goes, but I have been visiting this site for about two months, and I find the pics and vids very insightful, since I have narrowed my major to Eastern European history. It is fascinating to me, since it is the one area that public schools, (and a lot of colleges) in the US tend to look over. Good work! And I like the lively discussions that come about!

13. Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

Thanx God, with this “Satan” missiles Russians can protect people on the Earth from evli empire America.

14. calin says:

How would costs me to get one of those?

15. Steve says:

Uncle Sidney, before criticizing others – check yourself. “Whose” in the sense you mean (an abbreviation of “who is” would be written with an apostrophe: who’s. Your spelling is the possessive sense (as in “whose language is this”).

Sort out your own yard first.

Anyway… thanks again, admin, for another great post. I’ve been reading for quite a few months now, and continue to enjoy the blog!

16. Alex says:

I bet yankees dont have one of those:))

17. mrcann says:

“Whose your target, Disneyland or your former”

its homing right at your IP. you must hide quickly!

18. Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

I think what do you want to say ?

I think Poland must be punished for the collaboration with evil empire of America.

And i don’t drink vodka. I use dropper with vodka.

19. Igogor Petrovgousavich says:

You all so incorrect it make soviet tears run down my cheeks. This missile not to kill, because everyone know Russia so poor, we have to use potatos instead of Uranium for bomb and potato not very radioactive (except in Pripyat). This ICBM filled with red Soviet snow to shoot up into atmosphere and fall down on to Proletariats to remind them of Mother Russia, but then NKVD show up to take snow back because it belong to the State.

20. Alex says:

This is a SS-27 Topol-M ICBM ballistic missile. Russia has made US fear! There are currently 40 of them in Russia’s defence, all currying nuclear warheads 1.2 tonn each!imagine if all of them would fire AT US covering most of the states, US will be gone in a matter of days! And you guys seem to think that Russia is not a superpower!!! Have alook it is really astonishing!!!
    Not that i have anything against the states, I dont like Americans just because they think they are the best and I recon most of the world would agree with me!

21. Vasya says:

It is just a toy for militaries

22. конюхъ says:

Cool 8)

23. конюхъ says:

“US will be gone in a matter of days!” “Death 2 America!”
    some of the reasons people write those things are:
    1. Russians are pride of their science and weapons.
    2. People are subconsciously worried for themselfs
    3. People dont like americans/their goverment because of some reasons

24. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

Because this is the basic intention of any counry towards any country. And this includes not only ways of military, but also scheming, espionage, intimidation, blackmail, slander, etc.

Friendship on international level is a myth.

25. Roman says:

Pizdec USA.

26. DD says:

YA typical russian idology.

Have one of the biggest army in the world and left most of the population live in poverty.

Difference between America and Russia? America has the most advanced army in the world and no one starves to death here. Russia also one of the best armies but people are hungry, uneducated, and mostly drunks.

• LEVON says:

Most advanced army??? Are you kidding or something? I lost a count of amerikan helicopters with americans in them, shooten doun by their alays!!! And by the way, about starving ones, make a trip on downtown L.A. at night.

27. David Webb says:

Tiny correction- This missile is a TOPOL-M ICBM: Mobile launched from anywhere there is a guidance/SATCOM truck and the launcher vehicle itself. The missile is not in fact capable of delivering a payload to space, but is easily able to strike all of Europe and beyond from the most famous of all launch sites at Plesetsk.

28. Eduardo says:

WOW!! very cool

29. arrrrg the fatherland says:

are those explosive bolts being fired as its comming out of the tube?

30. BEBEL says:

Well if 3 world war that all will begin will be lost the countries (to not joke! I have simply nothing to do)