11 Chip Tuning

Chip Tuning

Posted on January 19, 2007 by

chip tuning

This guy from Russia is fond of making models of cars from electronic elements.

This is one of his latest creations.

chip tuningchip tuningchip tuningchip tuning

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts.

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

11 Responses to “Chip Tuning”

1. Bishop Brennan says:

How fast can it go?………3.2 GHz!

2. zoidberg says:

Some crazy russian made this robot

3. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

Мустафа, тебя обидел кто-то что-ли? Я не пойму.

4. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

Alien Lobster, you are wrong, this robot is made by crazy chinese or japanese.

5. Mustapha says:

извини чёто тяжёлый день

6. illlich says:

i wonder if those capacitors still have a charge in them?–

“Here kid, play with this!”

(ZAP!)

“OWWWW!!!”

7. I am just sick when people make art from perfectly working parts. They impress others-all they did was glue random parts together. Unlike them, I actually study radio physics and make working, real stuff from junked radios\tv’s, such as radio transmitters, measuring instruments, etc. I actually calculate all the parameters for the parts, make the design, and carefully solder the prototype together.
    All they do is take out some parts (having no idea what they are for) and glue them together to make cars, etc. They don’t do anything, no brain required to make such a mess of glued parts.

8. mrcann says:

bahaha

9. GtxPowaa says:

It looks funny to me, i like it :) Btw. i use parts like these to build microelectrical systems. What a great idea to assemble parts without any special reason to a funny car like this :) Cool Stuff! ;)

10. purpol says:

Actually, I agree with him. No brains to glue stuff together.

• Cocojohn says:

What it takes is imagination, and how do you know they were working parts? Perhaps they were not good for anything. Most of us don’t need dozens of radio transmitters, or “measuring instruments”. And many of us have too many. I’d like to make a few works of art out of the old computer stuff in my back room. Much better than a junk heap. Each person gets amusement in a different way. Hey, Purpol – let me see you stick some parts together and make somethiing as cute. I know that you have plenty of them just sitting around gathering dust. :-)