23 Black Caviar and Cats

Black Caviar and Cats

Posted on January 17, 2007 by

black caviar

In Russia different lifestyles are pretty close together.

Some people eat caviar from buckets, like on those two photos:

black caviar

And some have to fry the kittens on the pan.

They even don’t take of the fur in the rush.

black caviar

Yeah, what’s the difference? It’s all protein, really.

submitted photos and text by Mikhail

23 Responses to “Black Caviar and Cats”

1. Bishop Brennan says:

Hey, admin, read my post in the toy Hummer picture, and do what it says.

2. illlich says:

personally I think caviar is nasty.

cat meat though is quite tasty. ;-)

• Sergey says:

Cavier is pretty good in my opinion, depends on how you eat it. I must say we did buy some black caviar once (In America, I’m originally Ukranian) and it was quite good, much better than the usual stuff you can get here.

3. Too Bad says:

Nevermind this Bishop guy. It’s a great site, and I love the pictures.

@Bishop – If the site is so bad, why do you bother commenting? fool.

4. Robert says:

Illich, caviar is meant to be nasty. The whole idea is that
    ‘Look at me eating this horrible tasting, yet expensive food.’

Or maybe it’s just an acquired taste…
    ‘Hah, I’ve eaten enough of this to like it, look at how sophisticated I am!’

A bit like… using a knife I suppose. I mean, many people don’t really need to in most meals, but it’s sort of ‘I’m sophisticated, I can use a knife.’

5. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

Naaa, you get it all wrong. :D Caviar tastes very good, especially with champagne. I personally prefer the red one, and it is less expensive than black.

6. mrcann says:

its good for your blood apparently. my parents tell me i had a low number of some elements in my blood when i was a child and they fed me black caviar through force, though i dont remember that and i love a taste of caviar nowadays =)

7. Robert says:

I shall go on a selfless quest to find out about the taste of the different sorts of caviar… oh how I shall suffer!

I’ll need funding.

8. The Dude says:

Woah, wtf, that cat looks scared.

9. Kylex says:

Folks, don’t be deluded.
    I think that’s false artificially manufactured caviar. You can buy it in almost each shop in Russia in spite of real black caviar which is hard to find.
    Artificial caviar is much cheaper than real (it costs 200-300 rubles or 10$ approximately for the can of the same size as on the picture) because it’s made of carbon and aromatizer (this is how it’s stated on the packing).

I ate caviar of such kind once. It was awful.
    And the real black caviar is quite delicious to be honest.

10. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

PWNT.

11. Kylex says:

Folks, do not be deluded. It seems to be a false caviar, artificially manufactured. It is much cheaper than real caviar, because of it’s components: carbon & aromatizer (as stated on the packing). This substance costs about 10-20$ approximately for the can depicted on the photo.

Actually I tried such caviar once. It’s really nasty unlike real caviar which is really delicious.

12. Cavier = too salty.
    Kitten flesh = just right.

13. Alex says:

this caviar is not real. it’s a souvenir.

look at the photo: http://www.podarkoff.ru/pics/1/2/1/5/1/i/000000689_000000689_sizus600.jpeg

this bucket costs 520 roubles

14. Malashnikow says:

OMFG!!! A nokias cellphone on the table!!!!

15. Julia says:

Come on, guys! Isn’t it obvious that this bucket with caviar and caviar itself on these photos r artificial?!:)- just a funny souvenir to pull smb’s leg:)
    in the supermarket next to my house (in Moscow) a tiny jar of REAL black caviar costs about 200 euros

16. Archangela Corelli says:

Russians are animals. Russians are not human.

17. DouglasUrantia says:

@ Julia…….200 EUROs for a small jar of caviar??? Are U sure?……I’ll pass on that guys. Yikes!

18. Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..

19. Sher says:

I’m roasting a kitty right now, Russian blues are the tastiest in my opinion. Topped with some caviar. MMM

20. ara says:

caviar’s good as well as the kitty haha. there’s a video on youtube about thailand people cooking cat with rice, nasty. those people eat everything

21. [...] See more of English Russia: nbspnbspBears In Fog nbspnbspFlying Foxes – They Exist nbspnbspBlack Caviar and Cats [...]