9 Music Video With Signs Language

Music Video With Signs Language

Posted on January 14, 2007 by

That’s a music video for a famous Russian song made with sign-language. Quite unusal thing, it might be understood by a person of any nation who knows this language probably.

Submitted by Acts_of_Atrocity

9 Responses to “Music Video With Signs Language”

1. Publius says:

There’s no such thing as universal sign language, in America we use “Amerislan”. Russians (I believe) use a sign language with grammar different from Russian in normal situations, and a variant sign language that uses Russian grammar on TV and stuff. You’d need a unified grammar (not to mention some words get spelled out using the signed alphabet) in order to have an Esperanto sign language.

2. [...] Originally Syndicated via RSS from English Russia AKON is here!! [...]

3. Papa says:

“it might be understood by a person of any nation who knows this language probably.”

Sign language comes in many many national varieties. American sign is much differant and cannot be understood by most people who “speak” spanish sign, russian sign, mexican sign, german sign, japanesse sign, etc

The “unspoken language” has just as many variations and nationalities as the “spoken language”. To each their own.

4. MaxS says:

I’d say that it’s quite easy to understand a lot of what’s being said (or shown) by this guy. He expresses whole definitions with his gestures, like pointing to his eyes to say “eyes”, or flipping his hands around to express “change”.

5. Dmitry says:

Foreign friends I don’t see any comments from you about the song music. What do you think about it?
    I really wonder.

6. Frans says:

Hé, You have a dead link on your item Drunk girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But I have a new one, not the same, but also good!!!!!!!!

Greetings.

7. Steelbud says:

The lyrics of this song is amazing, it’s one of the most popular song of Viktor Tsoy. Unfortunately harldy any foreigner can understand it’s spirit or something I don’t know.

8. voidoid says:

there are a handful of people in the usa that love KINO….obviously it is hard to get the music but there are a lot of fans. great to see this video.

9. Jenniffer Comtois says:

Unbelievable post! This could aid a whole lot of people discover this subject. Do you need any help producing these? I would not have any doubt to help out. Your reason was spot on and owing to you; I almost surely will not ought to detail every single little thing to my friends. I can just direct them below. I can’t determine how tosubscribe for the comments by way of feedburner. I wish to keep on major of this, precisely how do I achieve that?My website is startreading.us