14 Tiger Walking in Russian Village

Tiger Walking in Russian Village

Posted on January 1, 2007 by

Some think that there are bears walking around Russian cities freely.

It’s not true. There are no bears, there are… TIGERS!

Meet this video made in a Siberian village by a surveillance cam of a Siberiat tiger walking freely across the village at night.

It’s not some kind of tiger that ran off from the Zoo, it’s a specie of tigers that live in Siberia, so to called “Ussuri” or Amur Tigers. They don’t afraid extreme colds of Russian winter.

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

14 Responses to “Tiger Walking in Russian Village”

1. d says:

what a badass tiger it got pawned by a chi wowa!

2. rougy says:

Thanks – that’s about the coolest thing I’ve seen in a long time. It almost seemed like the tiger wanted to play chase with the dog. Wow.

3. woosk says:

Yeah I know, is that a kitty cat or a small dog chasing the tiger.

4. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

I lold`.

XD

5. Hans Meier says:

Recently, some scientists did a survey on the general situation and the food supply of the siberian tiger. The situation is bad: Only a few tigers left, scattered across siberia, and worse for many of them, not enough food to survive. That hungry tiger must be desperatly looking for food in the village. Otherwise, he wouldn´t dare to come even close to a village.

6. Naser says:

Now I have another reason not to visit Siberia in my life.

That is if Josie Maran doesn’t tell me to

7. lol says:

..but they ARE afraid of dogs 3 times smaller that them lol

not as funny as “video made in a Siberian village by a surveillance cam” tho))
    afftar- do u listen to yourself when you talk?))))
    2 everyone else on the site:use your fkn heads lol
    fiuufff..jeeze

8. Borsheat says:

That dog is lucky that tiger wasn’t hungry because I think it would have swallowed it whole if it wanted to

9. illlich says:

it’s hard to judge how big that dog is– it LOOKS small from this angle, but then compared to the tiger. . . considering how big tigers are that dog is probably of average size (young husky maybe?). at the begining it looks like the tiger is chasing the dog, but then another dog comes out of the shadows and the tiger takes off.

I sure hope the tigers survive in that part of the world. . . dying off in India too. Easily the most beautiful of the big cats.

–i

10. Texas1 says:

Now OMAP, just because tigers run wild in Russia villages doesn’t mean you can have sex with them.

11. Batters says:

This is a simple cat from Chernobil.

12. Richard S. says:

brave dog!

13. Mau says:

Wow! I would love to see a tiger that close up! I have seen pictures of polar bears that actually played with sled dogs so maybe the tiger was just looking for company? (nothing but dial up here-can’t download video!)

wow, Russia sounds neat-wish I beleived I could survive cold weather -I would go!

14. Darwinism says:

Tigers are awesome. The siberian ones are very, very close to being extinct. Help them survive!