28 Triple Core Proccessor

Triple Core Proccessor

Posted on December 29, 2006 by

triple core processor

Here is the Euclide Core 3 Processor Kit, Core 3 Trio.

That could be a big sensation.

A new triple core processor appeared in Russia.

Look at the package and it's contents on those pictures.

It promises triple performance for all things you usually do.

It's name is Euclid Core 3.

triple core processortriple core processor

28 Responses to “Triple Core Proccessor”

1. Bishop Brennan says:

I think I’ll stick to my Pentium 4. At least it will be more reliable.

2. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

Definetly more fun than P4. 8о]

3. [...] 29/12/2006 20:21, Posted in Pelit ja vehkeet, Hiekkalaatikolla, Uusi vuosi kurkistelee kulman takana, sen johdosta useita tehtvi samanaikaisesti pyrittvn koneen ja varsinkin sit vrin kyttvn operoijan kytttehoja pitisi saada jollakin tavalla yls. Venlisill nyttisi olevan aika yksinkertainen ratkaisu thn mielt polttelevaan ongelmaan johon me trmtn parin pivn pst. Ja sen nimi on Euclide Core 3 Processor Kit. Here is the Euclide Core 3 Processor Kit, Core 3 Trio. That could be a big sensation. A new triple core processor appeared in Russia. Look at the package and its contents on those pictures. It promises triple performance for all things you usually do. Its name is Euclid Core 3. Via Englishrussia. [...]

4. [...] Saturday, December 30th, 2006 in Strange Artifacts by JB EMail This Post to a Friend [...]

5. Texas1 says:

The concept seems 3rd world-ish but the packaging looks expensive. My guess is that the vodka is nasty.

6. TTLSD says:

:D :D :D :D :D :D
    I just don’t understand, where photos of such type can be founded??? Of course it’s very funny. It’s made just like a thing with great part of humor. BUT!!! Please, don’t think that russians (and I) everyday drink vodka.
    For example, tomorrow, in Happy new year I and my friends will drink only champagne and wine.))

7. asd says:

anybody else think that those glasses are a bit big for vodka? :D

8. LEVON says:

To ASD/
    Are you blonde?!

9. [...] Ein neuer Triple-Core-Prozessor wurde in Rußland vorgestellt. Seine unglaubliche Performance sieht man ihm förmlich an. Wir sind gespannt, wie wohl die Wettbewerber Intel und AMD oder vielleicht doch eher Smirnoff und Finlandia reagieren werden . [...]

10. Bill says:

I love the click-wrap agreement on the shot glasses… very classy!

11. bebert says:

hi all! like i’m a g33k and in love with vodka i would like to know if i can really buy this beautiful thing ? thanks a lot ! (sorry for my english i’m french ;))

12. Nopasaran says:

Author, prefer Jewish vodka “Dissident”?

13. yogiberen says:

That is absolutely the most awesome computer upgrade EVER! I want one. Seriously! Beam me up Scotty!

14. Dankoozy says:

Hahaha I want that Core 3 Trio

15. Craig says:

That’s not a processor, it’s an input device and data. A new liver would be a processor.

16. vorp says:

Jeez – wish id drink,DD

17. Elizabeth says:

Advantageously, the article is really the best on this notable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the tremendous clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Authentic work and much success in your business enterprize!

18. NimBrank says:

Nothing new, but still pleased.

19. Quentin says: