14 Russian Boys Dance

Russian Boys Dance

Posted on December 28, 2006 by

An amateur video of more Russian teenagers dancing to different music.

14 Responses to “Russian Boys Dance”

1. renton says:

I don’t understand why nobody left a post when something is realy possitive- guys are great. That’s the REAL slovian spirit (and vodka not needed)

2. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

Because the snapshot of video is “blue” and because it`s on mail.ru

3. GMan77 says:

Great video. Not everything on this site is negative and depressing.

4. [...] Originally Syndicated via RSS from English Russia What’s in your favorite DRINK? [...]

5. lola says:

What fun! Great to see guys dancing with such abandon. But some one please tell me: who is singing the first song on the video? He sounds like the Russian version of Tom Waits, an American singer I love…

6. someone says:

First song is by group “Leningrad”. Usually they have a lot a bad words in their songs, but that part is an exception :) And, it sounds more like a “Visotskiy” (“Высоцкий”) – a cult USSR singer.

7. Johan Nielsen says:

What’s the third song called? It rocks :) (the one that sounds like “drak dibidov..”) Sorry very bad @ Russian :D

8. someone says:

to Johan Nielsen

“Колбасный цех” (Kolbasniy Tseh) I think… Try to search if you want to.

9. RussianHools says:

JAjajajaj)))))))
    All people at russian love dance and drink))))
    I`m also))))

10. ARTEM says:

Music – is a Russian 80’s bard Владимир Высоцкий. Track – Дороги.

11. ARTEM says:

But in this version – is cover by Сергей Шнуров from the Ленинград band.

12. Texas1 says:

By the way, during the 80’s there was a really goofy band called Gorky Park that had a video on MTV for a song called Bang. Does anyone remember how they danced? Now that was HILARIOUS!!!!

13. abdo says:

any body here

14. Well said. I never thought I would agree with this opinion, but I’m starting to view things from a different view. I have to research more on this as it seems very interesting. One thing I don’t understand though is how everything is related together.