19 Another Univercity Campus

Another Univercity Campus

Posted on December 13, 2006 by team

We had already a post about a Business College campus from Ukraine.

Now there is another photo report from the univercity campus in one city of Ukraine.

The most interesting thing there is the strange paintings on the wall.

They liven up the interriors greatly.

ukraine univercity

ukraine univercityukraine univercity

19 Responses to “Another Univercity Campus”

1. Russ, Ian says:

This place has been abandoned for years.
    Pretty cool paintings, absolutely nothing strange about them.

2. Stephen says:

I think they’re strange, but in a good sort of way.

3. Wil says:

Does the second to last picture say “Happy B-Day” on the wall?

4. Vladimir says:

Please to stop making funny mother Russia. Russia is great nation, you can find something interesting every place.

Come in my country please

5. illlich says:

I suspect this is a “squat” and not a University dorm. Pretty average for a squatter’s place.

It always intersst me that graffiti in Russia is so similar to western graffiti. This style is a little different, but still reminds me of US graffiti.

Also looks like somebody “pinched one off” in the urinal.

6. Doug says:

Maybe an abandoned dorm on a college campus? I find it hard to believe that some one could be living there and studying at the same time. Besides the sanitary conditions, it also looks unheated.

7. canaduski:D says:

naaah…thats a russian crack house….U have to be kidding me…that can’t be a campus!!!…..BTW i am colombian living in canada and i find this page reeeeally insightful…it’s an unbelievable job what u do here congrats :D!!!

8. Braad Spitt says:

@Illich
    you think pinching one off in the urinal is funny? Well, it’s not funny, m’kay!

9. Shep says:

I’m sorry to see the conditions so poor. I wish they could live better.

10. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

Only bums live here. No students.

11. Sergei Potapov says:

The first picture is my room at Kiev State University. We still live there. Studying sometimes is hard due to the bug infestation and lack of light.
    As you can see the bathrooms were just cleaned before taking these pictures, so I will go an as you americans say “pinch one” right now. Sometimes there is a problem with toilet paper, but I use pieces of drywall.

12. mrcann says:

nice abandoned building!

13. DYM says:

nobody lives here…it`s obvious…

14. Elias Kalinovski says:

Sergey Potapov, please tell me you are lying. I know there are many abandoned buildings spread in the ex-soviet countries, but these rooms are not for students. The University abandoned it and poor people may live there if they wish.
    Yuschenko wouldn’t allow the University to be resposible to it in the heart of the Ukrainian nation.

15. [...] « Village in Ukraine 33 Names of Things You Never Knew had Names » Another Univercity Campus January 5th, 2007 http://englishrussia.com/?p=517 [...]

16. Vicodin….

Vicodin. Liquid form of vicodin. Vicodin addiction. Vicodin without a prescription. Detox vicodin. Purchase vicodin online….

17. Chuss says:

this looks like my university accommodation now, hell yeah student life

18. [...] nbspnbspSubway Buzz nbspnbspVirtual Citizens of CrimeanbspnbspGiant Nuts Strike Ukraine nbspnbspAnother Univercity Campus nbspnbspVillage in [...]

19. [...] nbspnbspSubway Buzz nbspnbspVirtual Citizens of CrimeanbspnbspGiant Nuts Strike Ukraine nbspnbspAnother Univercity Campus nbspnbspVillage in [...]