23 Moscow Subway Violent Fun

Moscow Subway Violent Fun

Posted on November 3, 2006 by team

We had some photos from Moscow subway before, now there is a small video of what might happen when you travel to Russia.

The guys on video first were just standing and looking around to find somebody to fight with. Then they spotted two guys sitting on the other side of the wagon, they approach to them and start the fight without any reason, just to make a cool video.

What amazes me is the behavior of the people standing around. You can clearly see how in the beginning of the fight some people move away from this dangerous spot and some move closer – trying to stop the fight. It seems that most of people are afraid of such things happening right before them because they can also got harmed by this, but some are ready to help and to stop the violence – come from the distant part of the wagon. A clear picture of how the society works.

23 Responses to “Moscow Subway Violent Fun”

1. Andy from Beaverton says:

In order to defeat evil, you must confront evil. This was an evil act that will continue to happen until people stand up. In the past, people would let terrorist hijackers have their way. No longer. People should stand up and fight this because what they should do is right. It is an equal sin to know an evil is going to happen and do nothing about it.

2. Bert says:

Viddy this droogs, time for a bit of the old ultra-violence?

Shocking.

3. Mattias says:

Uh, from what i could make out from the video, the person was attacked because he looked goth (leather jacket and long black hair – it seemed so to me)

4. ilyich says:

“Viddy this droogs, time for a bit of the old ultra-violence?”

HA! nice call my droogies– Let’s go down to the Moloko milk bar, I’ve got a pain in me gullova.

5. made_in_ussr says:

I believe those guys was from a kind of nazi organization and they always doing such things in Russia (making videos of how they “protect” their motherland from the foreigner invaders). Of course this actions are not approved but the guy they attacked was a son of Caucasus Mountains and this was their motive to attack. Such things happens here every day and don’t be surprised cause there thousands of bone-heads here who are really things they doing smth usefull for the country and they believe they can clean our lands from the criminal foreigners. =\

6. AntiRus says:

the worse thing the ppl who wanted to stop the fight were being held back by other people. And they fought 3 on 1. Man Russians were never about fair fights.

7. Borat says:

This video Make Benefits for Glorious Nation Rossia.

Arresting no good. Better to send to Army. No? I don’t like. I go make sexy time now.

8. Acts_of_Atrocity says:

I personally would like to see AntiRus involving himself into stopping those criminals.

Life outside your house has nothing to do with Olympic games, boy. “It`s not fair!” cries will not help, this is just childish.

9. Bert says:

Love the title. ‘Moscow Subway Violent Fun’ indeed. At least this is not filed under ‘funny things to do’.

10. ilyich says:

Racist goons always attack several against one (no matter what country, and this stuff isn’t going on only in Russia) . . . like the old Dead Kennedys tune: “Ten guys jump one, what a man!
    You fight each other, the police state wins.”

I think the irony is they alienate as many as they “protect.”

11. AntiRus says:

When it comes to fighting racists I would always fight against the racists’. I wouldn’t stand around and have been in fights against them. These ppl should have done something but they didn’t because many russians are racists and the ones who wanted to do something couldn’t because they were the females only. Russians male=close minded racists.

12. GeorgeC says:

Thats why people should carry knives, when you get attacked you kill the person so they can’t procreate and continue the spread of their bad genes. Those kids are terrible and care for nothing, they deserve to die maybe even tortured, it makes me want to ride the subway in Moscow.

13. SA Tanya says:

WOW… Sheet… I thought SA is the most criminal country… I sleep with my gun under the pillow every night…But…Cool…You win…NAZI…Rasists…COOL… GO…You are wellcome… to DEAD END WITH YOUR HATRED

14. SA Tanya says:

There is NO DEATH PEANALTY…….DEATH PEANALTY…PLEASE

15. SA Tanya says:

DEATH PEANALTY…IN ALL COUNTRIES…

16. Andrzej says:

But George, beacause of the law here, it’s unwise to carry a knife, because if you wound the attacker, you will take the offence from law authorities.

17. Patrick says:

Brave Americans do the same thing that the Brave Europeans do. We sit and watch someone get their ass whipped or we get ours whipped as well. Well that’s what the video showed anyhow. I may be old, however I can still see and hear and I know that it was not English that I was hearing.
    You had better hope that Kim don’t see that comment, she will spank that ass..

18. Vincent says:

The world will be at total mess if everyone is like that. He’s just nothing much than a rubbish to me.

19. Jose says:

The Swede. Actually Moscow is one of the richest cities in the world, if u count the wealthy people living there. That is not to say, that many peoples living there are not poor.

20. Cosmichd says:

Every citizen should carry a gun, to kill these misfits from continuing their genes.

21. Yoshi_UK says:

In Lviv I saw a man beating up a woman under the broad daylight in a park. Bloody surreal. So, I approached the arsehole from the behind and held his arm. The guy looked back only to find a big fat ball-head Japanese guy in a smelly leather jacket and a pair of British Army boots – I’m a biker. Thank God (or Buddha) the guy backed off.

22. boklm says:

This video is no longer availaible :( Too bad.

23. It’s horrible. But who can blame the people who scared for their own lives?