15 Novorosiysk, Russia

Novorosiysk, Russia

Posted on October 27, 2006 by team

Novorosiysk, Russia

The climate in Russia is cold, it’s a well known fact, but how cold is it?

A lot of people visit Black Sea in summer because it’s the warmest place in Russia, just across the sea lies Turkey, the pretty southern country.

And this photo is taken in one of the Black Sea ports in winter. So the most southern part of Russia is just warm only if to compare to the rest part of Russia.

15 Responses to “Novorosiysk, Russia”

1. Jad says:

looks like titanic hehe

2. IndianPad says:

Winter in Russia…

Winter in Russia posted at IndianPad.com…

3. Andrei says:

Coming up: bears are indeed walk the streets of Moscow.

Up next: How much vodka can you drink from a samovar.

Seriously, many stories on this site tend blow so many things about Russia out o any sensible proportion, it is not even funny sometimes. What’s sad, is that quite a few are submitted by authors bearing “Russian” last names…

4. oops says:

It is plus 25 on C right now in Novorossiysk.

5. djn says:

What a surprise. I happened to be there in the summer of 1981 as a seamen: the climate was decidedly hot. I would’t expect such a seasonal change.

6. Ivan DaGreat says:

as in the name NovoSibirsk [see pix name] – novo stands for new and sibirsk… well you guested – deep, far, cold sibiria and about 1000+ km from Black Sea

go to google earth and see it – but it is funny as a joke.

7. BigDog says:

Relax guys, its just a facinating picture.

8. hazzamanazz says:

Yes, this site paints a very black picture of Russia. If I was a tourist going to there, I probably think I’m going to be assaulted by a bunch of comunists, robbed by prostitutes and be in danger by the deadly cars and low-budget hotels.

I really don’t believe that Russia is the horrible place depicted here, every country had his problems.
    And trust me, I’m brazilian, I known what I’m talking about.

And the picture is marvelous, you could only find such thing is CGI pics.
    Amazing…

9. Oleh says:

go to google earth and see it – but it is funny as a joke.
    Comment by Ivan DaGreat — October 28, 2006 @ 7:53 am

It’s Novorosiysk – not Novosibirsk. Read the message carefully.

10. Oleh says:

2 Ivan DaGreat

It’s Novorosiysk (a Russian port on the Black Sea) – not Novosibirsk (an inland city in Russia). Read the message carefully.

11. holk says:

The city Sotji in south Russia has subtropical climate.
    Some pics

12. Vot Ona says:

It looks like the water there isn’t frozen. It could be a lot colder!

I only spent 10 months in Russia (in Piter) but I miss it!

13. DDDD says:

relax guys, this is a false, check googleearth

14. DDDD is a git says:

Funny… I check Google Earth and Novorossiysk is right there on the Black Sea at 44⁰44’N 37⁰46’E.

Relax, DDDD isn’t the only git. All the others that said ‘check google earth’ are also fools. LEARN TO READ.

15. Somayyeh says:

that is really wonderful..im thinking how do people feel in this situations!?!?!